Let us know about yoga for breast reduction. Some women’s breasts are bigger than their physical structure. Due to this they have to face many physical problems. In such a situation , yoga is such a natural method, through which the size of the breast can be reduced somewhat.
Yoga helps in toning up the breast muscles, which are under the breast tissue. Apart from this, it also reduces the fat between the chest and underarms along with the back, which automatically reduces the size of the breast. Along with this, they also become tight.
Today, in this article, you will learn about various yoga for breast reduction –
Yoga asanas beneficial in reducing breast size
Doing yoga like Ardha Chandrasana, Pranam Asana and Surya Namaskar strengthens the breast and the muscles around it. Along with this, these yogasanas also play an important role in reducing the size of the breast. Come, let us know in detail which yogasanas can be used to reduce breast size –
Surya Namaskar helps in toning up the whole body. There are 12 different easy in this. It has easy back bends and forward bends, which stretch the spine to the maximum extent. With the right combination of breathing and correct posture, this yoga helps tone up, stretch, massage and stimulate every part of the body including the breasts. It also helps in loosening all the joints, massaging the internal organs, activating the respiratory and circulatory systems.
This yogasana plays an important role in strengthening the areas around the breast along with the ankles and thighs. It provides proper stretch to the chest, which helps in reducing the size of the breast. Ardha Chandrasana can be done like this –
- Stand on the knees and keep both the hands towards the edge.
- Now taking a step forward with the left leg, bend forward and place the palms on the ground on either side of the left paw.
- At this time, the right leg has to be pulled backwards with full force.
- At this time, the right knee, the front part of the right paw and the fingers have to be kept on the ground.
- The back should be in the shape of a bow and then both the hands have to be joined and taken towards the back.
- At this time, try to move the head backward as well.
- After remaining in this position for 2 to 3 minutes, return to the previous position and do the same process with the other leg.
This is the main yoga asana to reduce the size of the breast. By doing Pranam Asana, there is enough pressure on the pectoral muscles, which helps in reducing the size of the breast. Pranamasana can be done in this way –
- You have to stand straight by keeping your hands close to the body.
- Join both the hands in the posture of salutation and press them against each other.
Setu Bandhasana is a great yoga asana to open the chest and tighten the pectoral muscles. Regular practice of this yogasana can also prevent sagging of the breast. It also provides stretch to the chest, neck and spine. Setu Bandhasana can be done like this –
- Lie down on your back by laying a yoga mat on a flat ground.
- Then bending the knees, bring the feet near the hips.
- Now hold the ankles of the feet with both the hands.
- After this, while breathing, raise the hips upwards.
- During this, the feet should be firmly fixed on the ground and while staying in this position for some time, keep breathing at a normal pace.
- After this, while exhaling, touch the hips to the ground and rest for some time.
In this posture one stands on the head. This is a difficult yoga practice, which requires continuous practice. Only after this the person can do Shirshasan properly. By doing this, the size of the breast reduces and along with getting the correct shape of the breast, the looseness also reduces. It is recommended to do Shirshasana in this way –
- To do this asana, one has to sit in Vajrasana by laying a yoga mat on the ground.
- After this, bending forward, keep the elbows on the ground.
- After connecting the fingers of both the hands, support is to be given by keeping the head in between them.
- At this time the breath should be normal.
- Keeping the head on the ground, very slowly, leaving the weight of the body on the head, the legs have to be raised upwards.
- After a little effort, the entire weight of the body comes on the head.
- After this the body has to be straightened.
- After staying in this position for a few seconds, return to the normal state.
- In the beginning, this asana should be done with the support of the wall.
Yoga plays an important role in reducing the size of the breast. With the help of yoga postures like Surya Namaskar, Ardha Chandrasana, Shirshasana, not only can the size of the breast be reduced, but it can also be saved from sagging. Before doing any yoga, the help of a yoga teacher must be taken, because they teach the right way to practice yoga.