Let us know about Which deficiency causes hair fall. Hair fall is a very common problem. There are many reasons for hair fall, such as change in weather, excessive thinning of hair, poor diet, sedentary lifestyle and excessive stress. There are many reasons for such hair fall. But today in this article, we will tell you about those main shortcomings due to which hair fall occurs.
Deficiency of which vitamin causes hair loss?
Due to lack of vitamins in the body, there can be a problem of hair loss. Let us know which are these vitamins.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E has antioxidant properties, which fight oxidative stress and protect hair follicle cells from damage.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A activates hair follicle stem cells. It is helpful in making Sebum oily substance. Along with moisturizing the sebum scalp, it also keeps the hair healthy.
- Vitamin B9 – Folic acid promotes hair cell growth. Also helps in keeping red blood cells healthy.
- Vitamin B7 – Biotin or Vitamin B7 increases the Keratin Structure in the hair. Also helps to grow hair.
- Vitamin D – Due to deficiency of Vitamin D, bald patches start on the scalp and other parts of the body. Vitamin D is known to increase cell growth. If this does not happen, the hair starts thinning and falling. It stimulates new and old hair follicles. Vitamin D has been linked to Alopecia Areata.
- Vitamin B3 – Niacin or Vitamin B3 not only improves blood circulation, but also helps in delivering oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles. That is why it is important for healthy hair growth. Actually, poor blood circulation is the major factor in hair fall and thinning. Niacin rapidly aids in thicker hair growth by improving blood circulation to the scalp.
Deficiency of which mineral causes hair fall?
Due to the lack of minerals in the body, there can be a problem of hair fall. Let’s know which are these minerals –
- Iron – Iron deficiency is one of the major reasons for hair loss. Iron also increases hemoglobin . Iron helps red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body, providing essential nutrients and oxygen to the hair. Due to iron deficiency, red blood cells are not able to deliver oxygen in full quantity throughout the body, as a result of which its negative effects are seen on the hair.
- Zinc – Zinc is a very important nutrient for hair . Due to the deficiency of zinc, the hair follicles do not get protein properly, due to which the hair becomes weak and also starts falling rapidly. Due to zinc deficiency, the problem of Telogen Effluvium and hair breakage starts. Pregnant women, people with digestive problems and vegetarians are most at risk of zinc deficiency.
- Fatty Acids – Omega-3 and Omega-6 in fatty acids are helpful in hair growth by reducing inflammation . Due to their deficiency, scalp and eyebrow hair can fall. Along with this, the hair color can also become lighter.
- Selenium – Antioxidants properties are found inside selenium , which maintains hormonal balance for healthy growth of hair.
Deficiency of which hormone causes hair loss? – Lack of which hormone leads to hair loss?
For many years, scientists believed that alopecia is caused by the male sex hormone testosterone , which under normal circumstances is also present in small amounts in women. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT; DHT) is now believed to be the main cause.
DHT, made from the male hormone testosterone, is the enemy of the hair follicles on your head. Simply put, under certain circumstances DHT causes hair follicles to die. This is the root cause of hair fall.
This process occurs in both men and women. Under normal circumstances, women have a smaller fraction of testosterone levels than men, but even such low levels can cause hair loss due to DHT in women.
Deficiency of what else leads to hair loss
There are many other nutrients whose deficiency can cause hair fall. Nutrient deficiencies can be caused by genetic disorders, medical conditions or poor diet. If your hair is falling a lot or you are deficient in nutrients, then you should immediately consult a doctor to remove the deficiency of nutrients and take proper hair treatment.