Let’s know about Semolina Pudding Recipe. Everyone makes halwa, but why don’t we add a unique flavor to the halwa? Semolina Halwa is a very tasty dish which is made in every household. In today’s post, we are sharing with you the special recipe of how to make Suji Ka Halwa , which is amazing. If you put a little gram flour in suzi halwa, then what to say about the halwa. Try making it once. You yourself will say wow wow what is the matter.
Semolina Pudding Ingredients
- 2 cups semolina
- half cup gram flour
- 1 cup desi ghee
- 3 cups hot water
- 3 cups sugar
- dry fruits finely chopped
- 3-4 cardamom ground
- shredded coconut pieces
How to make semolina pudding
- First of all, we will take a pan and put ghee in it.
- When the ghee melts, we will add semolina and gram flour to it.
- Keep the gas flame medium.
- In 5-6 minutes semolina and gram flour will start turning golden and its color will turn light brown then we will add hot water to it.
- We will cook it for 2 minutes after adding water.
- After 2 minutes we will add sugar and cardamom to it.
- When the mixture with sugar gets mixed well, we will cook it.
- When the ghee leaves the pan, then we will turn off the gas and keep the halwa to cool down.
- When the halwa cools down, we can serve it by applying dry fruits on it.
keep these things in mind
- Add water little by little because adding water completely makes lumps in the mixture.
- Do not roast semolina too much.