Let’s know about the Respect Women Quotes. “Where women are worshipped, deities reside there and where women are not worshiped and respected, all good deeds done there become fruitless.” This sentence written in Manusmriti is enough to understand how important it is to respect women. Here we have brought thoughts and quotes on women respect for you. Along with telling the importance of women, they will also explain that like men, women are also entitled to respect and honor.
75+ quotes On Women’s Respect: Thoughts on women’s respect. quotes for respect for women
Your respect and respect towards women shows that you are a part of a civilized society. Expecting respect for yourself is not an expectation of every woman, but a right. Many forms of women play a special role in everyone’s life. She stands with us at every turn of life in many forms like mother, sister, wife, sister-in-law, daughter-in-law, companion, teacher . That’s why we have brought Shayari in honor of women, thoughts on women’s respect and respect girl quotes. Let’s start the article with Respect Girl Shayari.
- Women created the world,
women run the universe,
don’t despise her just like that,
don’t reward her by burning your body.
- No one remains grateful even after working hard,
such a woman lives in every house.
- This is the result of your hard work and dedication,
today everyone has respect for you.
- The house where women are not respected,
such a house loses its fame and glory every moment.
- From the womb to the streets, no woman is safe,
be afraid of God, the time will come, it will be heavy on everyone.
- Respecting women is the job of great men,
Ravan was infamous yesterday and is infamous even today.
- If you want to respect women, then start from home,
touch the feet of mother, sister, daughter, daughter-in-law.
- Daughter-in-law is queen and mother-in-law is mother,
such is the story of respect for women.
- Sometimes I become lover, sometimes I become love,
if mother’s lap is deserted, then I become the idol of Mamta.
- Every man is incomplete without women power,
she completes every work she does with her struggle.
- In every house where women will be respected,
every face will once again blossom with happiness.
- Man’s love and faith is woman,
the hope of a lost and broken heart is woman.
- Woman is power, every devotee has devotion,
her eyes cry if someone else gets hurt.
- Never shows favor, gives a lot of love
, there are many forms of her mother, daughter-in-law and sometimes daughter.
- Son and daughter would have been equal,
whoever understood this would have been uplifted.
- How beautiful, how soft, how pure she is,
every day like a waterfall, sometimes the Ganges is water,
woman, you were beautiful yesterday, you are even today,
beautiful is every tomorrow you come.
- The one who doesn’t respect and respect women,
sew her shroud of saree.
- It is true that women love gifts ,
but the sweetest gift for her is respect.
- Don’t insult, don’t hurt,
the world runs through women only,
the man who achieves the whole world,
grows up in the lap of a mother only.
- All the walls of the city are painted with masculine weakness,
then the same weak men say that women are weak.
- The one who has selfless service,
how can she be selfish,
who takes care of the whole house,
how can she be weak.
- You are respect, you are pride,
never hurt your heart,
you are the law of that creator.
- She holds the strings of relationships, she
starts explaining to the mindless,
she seems like a blessing, the one
who binds the family together.
- The life of every house ,
the family is the identity,
never let the heart hurt the one
who is the pride of this house.
- Call her a woman, not a poor woman,
she knows how to fight with difficulties,
she was never defeated by difficulties.
- In general, a woman is soft,
if she sticks to something,
then she wins there.
- Learn to respect sisters,
be it yours or someone else’s.
- “The progress of the world cannot be possible until the condition of women improves. No bird can fly with the help of one wing. – Swami Vivekananda
- “I measure the progress of any society by the progress achieved by women in that society.” – Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar
- “Educating a man educates only that man, but educating a woman educates a whole generation.” – Brigham Young
- “To consider women as weak is like a crime. This is injustice to women by men. If being strong means being morally strong, then women are far superior to men.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Being pro-women does not mean being anti-men.” – Jane Galvin Lewis
- “Women are the focal point of society and family.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “If you cannot respect women, then you cannot respect anyone else, because women are the ones who brought you into this world.” – Osho
- “A man does what he can, but a woman does what a man cannot.” – Isabel Allende
- “Women are the true architects of the society.” – Cher
- “Men do not control their own destiny. The women in his life create good fortune for him with their qualities.” – Marks
- “Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” – Nora Efrain
- “No country can reach the pinnacle of success until the women of that country walk shoulder to shoulder.” – Mohammad Ali Jinnah
- “Think like a queen, who is not afraid of failure, because that failure is a stepping stone on her way to success.” – Oprah Winfrey
- If a man treats a woman like a princess, it is proof that she was born and brought up by a queen.” – anonymous
- “The greatest power in the world is the youth and beauty of a woman.” – Chanakya
- “Women are never subdued by compliments but men are subdued by compliments. This is the biggest difference between a woman and a man.” – Oscar Wilde
- “If you want to say something, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Loving a girl is another thing, first learn to respect her.” – anonymous
- “How you treat a woman tells a lot about your character.” – anonymous
- “More and more countries have realized that equality of women is a prerequisite for the success of any nation.” – Kofi Annan
- “Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more.” – James Thurber
- “In the olden days, men liked to have their wives at home waiting for their husbands to return from work. But in today’s time, men find working women better.” – Kate Graham
- “Stupid girls can be seen with many attractive boys but it is very difficult to see a stupid boy with an attractive and sensible girl.” – Erica Jong
- “At the end of every day, what every woman likes is to be treated with respect and kindness by other people.” – Sofia Vergara
- “To call a woman weak is to defame her.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Women and men complement each other. The existence of both is not possible without the cooperation of each other. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Women do not need wealth but respect and respect.
- Not respecting a woman is like disrespecting your mother and sister.
- If a man knows how to build a house, then a woman knows how to make that house a home.
- Respect your child’s mother along with your mother. If life doesn’t become happy then say.
- If a girl has to change her way because of you, then there is no difference between you and street dogs.
- You should be the kind of man you want for your daughter.
- Respect every woman in your life. Be it grandmother, grandmother, mother, sister, wife, daughter-in-law or friend.
- If you expect respect and love from girls, then you also have to give them the same respect and love.
- Giving respect to girls does not mean tying them in shackles, but making them self-reliant.
- The wheel of time definitely turns, the woman for whom you are not grateful today, the same woman can be heavy on you tomorrow.
- People are very stone hearted, the mother who feeds even a morsel of her share for the children , as time passes, the same mother starts to look foolish to them.
- A man should think as badly of a girl as he can of his own sister .
- Leave the talk of streets, Sir, today girls are not safe even in the womb.
- Respecting a girl is more than praising her beauty .
- Talking loudly to a woman does not mean that you are a strong person. Doing so only shows your weakness.
- If girls are named Gudiya, it does not mean that she is a toy.
- Respect the women of your house along with the women outside.
- Those who do not respect other’s daughters-in-law, remember that one day you will also become the father of a daughter .
- Being a woman doesn’t mean you are weak. Being a woman means you are power.
- A woman melts like wax only for her people, otherwise there is no one as stone hearted as her.
- If a man raises his hand on a woman, he at once loses his right to be a man.
- In this strange world, a man’s eyesight is bad and the veil is made to be done by women.
- Don’t let anyone insult you, not even yourself.
- Respecting the female caste is also a kind of culture.
- Those who ask for money should be given alms, not daughter.
- A woman is like water, she gets molded in every mold.
The purpose of this article based on Respect Girl Shayari and Quotes is just to tell that a woman is not less than anyone. She also deserves respect and companionship. If given a chance, a woman can not only bring laurels to her family but also to the village and the country. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends and close ones. Also, keep visiting our website to read more similar articles.