If there is a lack of blood in you, then the name of pomegranate is taken first to make up for the lack of blood. Pomegranate juice not only completes blood work but also protects us from many diseases. This juice is also very tasty to drink. That’s why in today’s post, we are sharing with you the recipe of making Pomegranate Juice . Even children can make it easily and it is very tasty and healthy.
How to make pomegranate juice?
Ingredients for making pomegranate juice
- 3 pomegranates
- 2 table spoons of sugar
- pinch of black salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Pomegranate Juice Recipe
- First of all, we will take out the seeds from all the three pomegranates.
- Now we will take the mixie jar.
- Then we will put pomegranate seeds in the mixie jar.
- Then we will add 7 spoons of water in the mixer.
- Now we will also put sugar, black salt and lemon juice in the mixer.
- Now we will grind the pomegranate seeds properly.
- Our juice will be ready in 4 minutes.
- Now we will filter this juice .
- To filter the juice, we will take a sieve and keep a clean vessel under it.
- Now we will put the juice in the sieve.
- We will take out the juice from the sieve with the help of a spoon and put the garbage aside.
- Our juice will collect in the bottom vessel and the pomegranate seeds will remain in the strainer.
- Now our juice is ready.
How to serve pomegranate juice
- Take out the pomegranate juice in a glass.
- Put a thin slice of lemon on a glass of juice.
- If you want, you can also put black pepper on pomegranate juice.
Benefits of pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate juice removes anemia.
- This gives relief in problems like constipation.
- This also reduces the problems of gas etc.
- This purifies the blood and brightens the face.
- Vitamin C is found in pomegranate juice, due to which pimples and pimples do not come out on the face.
- This also sharpens the mind.