Let’s know about Onion fritters recipe. Pakons are eaten with great gusto during rains or as an evening snack. How about if we add a little flavor to it? In today’s post, how do we make onion fritters with you? Sharing the recipe. These pakodas are made so well that there is no answer to them. You can also make it for guests. Pakons are relished with green chilli chutney and mint chutney. These pakoras are tastier than the market pakoras. So what is the delay, let’s start making onion fritters.
Ingredients for making Onion Fritters
- 3 onions
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- finely chopped coriander
- half teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 3 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tsp rice flour
- Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- Half teaspoon red chili powder
- half teaspoon cumin
- salt to taste
- two tablespoons oil
Method of making onion fritters
- First of all, we will take a vessel and put finely chopped onions and ginger in it.
- After adding these two, we will mash the onion well. So that the onions get separated from each other.
- Now we will add gram flour, rice flour, green chili, finely chopped coriander, red chili powder, turmeric, cumin, salt as per taste and two spoons of oil.
- Now we will mix all these things well.
- After this we will add little by little water to it. So that it mixes well.
- Now we will heat oil in a pan and when the oil becomes hot then we will start frying the pakodas.
- After this we will put small pakodas in it.
- Will fry it on oil flame.
- We will fry the pakoras till they become golden.
- We will take out these pakodas on the paper so that the paper absorbs the oil of the pakodas.
- In this way we will fry all the pakoras.
- Now you can serve these pakodas with curd, sauce, green chutney etc.
Keep these things in mind:
- Do not fry the pakoras on low heat because they absorb more oil if fried on low heat.
- If you want to increase the test of pakodas, then you can also put some asafoetida in it.