Many sweets are made in India, one of which is Tasty Burfi made of milk powder. In today’s post, we are sharing with you the recipe of how to make milk powder barfi . This barfi is prepared very easily and quickly. If any guests come to your house, then you can quickly make this barfi and feed them because this barfi is everyone’s favourite.
- 2 cups milk powder.
- 3 tbsp desi ghee.
- 2 cups powdered sugar.
- 3-5 cardamom ground.
- 5-6 cashews and bidam.
- ½ cup milk.
Milk Powder Barfi Recipe
- First of all we will take a pan.
- We will put 2 tbsp ghee in it.
- When the ghee melts, then we will add half a cup of milk in it.
- Mix it well and add milk powder little by little to the mixture of ghee and milk .
- We will take care that there should not be any kind of lumps in it.
- We will keep stirring it continuously till it becomes little thick.
- Now we will put powdered sugar in it so that it mixes quickly.
- Keep the gas flame low.
- Milk , ghee and milk powder will be stirred well.
- When it becomes slightly thick, add cashews and almonds to it and mix it.
- When this mixture leaves the pan, then understand that it is ready.
- Now we will take a plate and grease it with ghee so that our mixture does not stick to the plate.
- Now put the barfi mixture in this plate.
- Now spread this mixture all over the plate.
- Put the remaining cashews and almonds on it and keep it in the fridge to freeze.
- When it hardens then we will cut it.
- Our scrumptious barfi is ready.
- We will take out the chopped burfis in a plate and serve after adding some almonds.
- If the mixture is not thick then you can add more milk powder to it.
- Mix milk powder little by little in milk and ghee because lumps are formed by adding it at once.
- Put the mixture in the plate only after applying ghee on the plate.