Let’s know about Mango Panna Recipe. The summer season has started and everyone wants to eat something sour sweet and cold. So don’t control your mind, in today’s recipe, we are sharing with you the recipe of making sweet and sour Aam Panna. This will keep you from getting hot and keep your test intact. So let’s start making Aam Panna-
How to make Mango Panna
Aam Panna Ingredients
- 3 raw mangoes
- 1 cup sugar
- black salt as per taste
- 1 cup mint
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp cumin powder
Method of making Mango Panna
- First of all, we will wash the mangoes well. After washing the mangoes, we have to take a cooker and put the mangoes in it. Along with mango we will also put 1 cup of water in it.
- Now we will close the cooker and cook the mangoes on medium flame till 3 whistles.
- After 3 whistles, we will turn off the gas and let the mangoes cool down after taking them out of the water. Don’t throw away mango water, we will use it in aam panna.
- When the mangoes cool down, we will peel it off and put its pulp in a mixie jar. Also we will add sugar, mint , green chillies, black salt and cumin powder as per taste.
- Grind all these things and make a fine paste of it. You can put this paste in a vessel and keep it in the fridge for a week.
- Now we will take a glass and put 2 spoons of mango panna paste in it. Also, we will mix it by adding cold water and ice cubes.
- Will use mint leaves to garnish and serve cold.