In summer, if mango juice is consumed after eating, then the taste is the taste. In today’s post, we are sharing the recipe of making Mango Juice for you . This juice turns out to be very scrumptious and wonderful. This juice can be made very easily at home. You definitely make it and definitely give it to drink.
How to make mango juice –
Ingredients to make Mango Juice
- 3 mangoes
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 7 almonds
Method of making mango juice
First of all, we will wash the mangoes thoroughly.
Then we will peel these mangoes and cut them into small pieces.
Then we will take a mixer jar and put all the chopped pieces in it.
Now we will put sugar in it.
Now we will put milk in all these things.
You can also use cream in it.
If you do not want to use cream in it, then you can also add cream to it.
Now we will put almonds in it .
In this mixture we will add cardamom powder.
Now we will put ice cubes in it.
Add as many ice cubes as you like.
Now we will leave all these things covered for 1 minute.
Then we will make juice by turning on the mixie .
Now our juice is ready.
Very good foam has come out of it.
If your juicer is a bit small, then divide the juice into two parts.
Now our market like mango juice is ready.
How to serve mango juice-
- First of all take three big glasses.
- Pour juice into them.
- Now we will put ice on it little by little.
- We will put some finely chopped almonds on top of the juice.
- This doubles its test.
- If you want, you can use any dry fruits of your choice instead of almonds .
- Keep whole almonds in the juice as well.
- Keep three small pieces of chopped mango adjacent to the glass of juice.
- Now apply some saffron on top of the juice.
- Decorate the juice in this way and serve it on the table.
How to avoid spoilage of mango juice
- If you want to keep mango juice, then do not keep the juice open.
- You can keep the juice covered in a vessel.
- If you have added more milk to the juice then you cannot keep it for more than 1 day.
- If you want to keep the juice for 3-4 days then do not add milk to the juice.