Are you troubled by the problem of weight gain? Is your stomach getting bloated and you have to struggle a lot to reduce it? If so, then this article can be helpful in reducing your weight. This article is about Triphala Churna, which can work to reduce weight. Triphala is made by mixing Amla, Harad and Baheda, which works as a herb in many types of problems. You will know the benefits of Triphala Churna for weight loss.
In this part of the article, know how Triphala is beneficial in weight loss.
Benefits of Triphala for Weight Loss
Triphala churna can be used for weight loss. Triphala acts as a therapeutic agent. It helps to eliminate unnecessary elements from the body to reduce weight. Also can reduce fat ( 1 ). Keep in mind that along with consuming Triphala powder for weight loss, it is also necessary to exercise regularly. Know here how Triphala is beneficial.
- Antioxidants – A research has found that the antioxidant properties can aid in weight loss by scavenging free radicals ( 2 ). At the same time, antioxidant properties are found in Triphala powder. Therefore, Triphala churna can be considered beneficial for weight loss ( 1 ).
- Fatty Acids – The benefits of Triphala powder can be seen for weight loss. Fatty acids are found in Triphala ( 1 ), which can prove helpful in reducing your weight. One study found that omega-3 fatty acids work to calm the appetite, which can reduce obesity ( 4 ).
In the next part of the article, how to lose weight with Triphala Churna has been explained.
How to use Triphala to reduce obesity?
You can use Triphala in these different ways to get rid of weight:
1. With water – Triphala powder can be taken mixed with water. You can use both cold and warm water for this.
When to use:
- It is more beneficial to drink it empty stomach in the morning.
2. Triphala with Lemon and Honey – If you find the taste of Triphala strange with plain water, you can add lemon and honey to the lukewarm drink.
When to use:
- It can be taken after exercising.
3. Triphala Tea – Triphala powder can also be used as tea. Put its powder in water and boil it and then add honey and drink it.
When to use:
- Can drink it in the morning and evening.
4. Triphala Capsules – You will get Triphala Capsules easily from the market.
When to use:
- Can take it in the afternoon.
It is important to take care of some things regarding Triphala, about which we are telling further.
Points to Remember
This part of the article may be necessary for you, because it will be beneficial for you to keep some things in mind regarding Triphala.
- If you are making the powder at home, then keep in mind that Amla, Harad and Baheda are well dried.
- If you have any kind of physical or mental problem, then do consult a doctor before taking it.
- Before using Triphala powder, make sure how long it has been made of that powder. As well as how it is kept. Do not use powder made over time.
- Along with the intake of Triphala, it is also important to take care of regular exercise.
Next, we are telling which people should not eat Triphala.
Which people should not eat Triphala
Some people may face various problems by consuming Triphala:
- Pregnant women should stay away from the use of Triphala Churna. The effect of Triphala is hot. Therefore, the risk of miscarriage remains.
- Women who breastfeed their baby should also avoid taking Triphala Churna.
- Diabetic patients must take doctor’s advice before consuming it.
- Those who get allergic quickly, they should not consume it.
Now you must have understood how Triphala powder can be beneficial for weight loss. Believe me, consuming Triphala Churna will not only reduce your weight, but your stomach will also always be fine. This will make you feel fresh and healthy from inside. Now that you know the benefits of Triphala, make it a part of your daily routine today. If you still have any doubts regarding Triphala, feel free to ask us. You can send your questions to us through the comment box given below.