In today’s article we will learn about how to prevent toenail breakage. If your toenails also break and you are very worried about this, then today we will tell you some measures by which you will be able to save them, because when we do not take proper care of them.
Or when we do not take nutrients properly, then due to this we get to see these problems because when our nails are weak then they break due to slight carelessness due to which people often remain very worried. .
Because no one wants their toenails to break like this, because it causes a lot of pain to them, so today we will tell you how you can prevent them from breaking so that your toenails will never break. And he will always remain strong.
Why do toenails break?
If we talk about why they break, there are many reasons due to which our toenails break, so today we will tell you about those reasons, which will help you know why they break.
1. If there is a deficiency of calcium in your body, then due to this it starts breaking down.
2. If you do not take proper care of your toe nails, then due to this also they start breaking.
3. You should not soak your nails in water for too long, because by doing so they become weak and start breaking.
4. If you keep your nails too long, it also causes your toenails to break.
5. If there is lack of water in your body, then because of this also toe nails start breaking.
6. If your toe nails get filled with dirt and remain dirty, then due to this also they start breaking.
Some precautions to prevent toenail breakage
If you want your toe nails to always remain perfect, then for this you should take some precautions, because when you are careless, they start breaking due to this, so today we will tell you what precautions you should take. Can and save them.
1. You should not soak your feet in water for too long, because this makes your nails weak and start breaking.
2. For this, you should not consume too many outside things, because this causes deficiency of nutrients in your body due to which they start breaking down.
3. You should not keep your nails too long, because doing so also leads to the problem of breakage.
4. If you want to protect your toenails from breaking, then you should not use too much nail paint, because they contain harmful chemicals which make them weak.
5. You should never keep your nails dirty, because this also makes them weak and start breaking.
6. You should never use too much nail remover on nails, because it also weakens them, which leads to the problem of breakage.
Home remedies to prevent toenail breakage
If your toenails break a lot then you should take some measures for this, with the help of which you will be able to save your nails from breaking, so today we will tell you by which measures you can correct your nails. .
1. Provide plenty of moisture
Your nails start breaking when they lack moisture, that is, they become dry and weak, due to which they start cracking at places and there is a problem of breakage.
For this, you should wash your feet thoroughly at night and use oil on the nails, so that you will be able to give them ample amount of moisture, you can use any oil.
Like coconut oil, olive oil and other things, which you can apply on them, which gives them ample amount of moisture. Along with this, you should also drink plenty of water, because if there is lack of water in your body. Is.
Still, they become dry, that is why if you want to protect your toenails from breaking, then for this you should give them ample amount of moisture, so that they will always remain healthy and the problem of them breaking will be eliminated.
2. Clean your nails
You should clean your nails properly every day, because when they get filled with dirt, they gradually become weak because of this, a lot of infection and bacteria enter your nails.
Which makes them weak, that is why you should clean them properly every day, along with this you should keep in mind that whenever you go out, you should wear such footwear, which will keep them comfortable.
Along with this, you should always use only household items to clean them, so that they will not become weak and will always remain strong and the chances of them breaking are also reduced.
3. Give proper shape to toe nails
If you are worried that your toe nails break too much, then it is important that you give them the right shape, because when your nails are too big, they also break because of this, so you need to give them the right shape. Give.
So that they will not break, for this it is necessary that you cut them in a circular shape, if you cut them straight then they can also break, but if you cut them in a round shape then the risk of them breaking is reduced but you need to know one thing. Should be taken care of.
That you should not cut your nails too deeply, because it can also cause injury, along with this you should keep cutting your nails from time to time, so that they do not grow big and the risk of them breaking is also reduced. goes.
4. Avoid getting too wet
If you want to protect your nails from breaking, then it is important that you protect them from getting wet. When your nails remain soaked in water for a long time, they become weak and start breaking at the slightest carelessness.
That is why it is important that you should soak your nails as little as possible and use anything on them only after drying them thoroughly, so that they will not become weak and they will remain strong.
5. Take plenty of calcium
If you want that your nails do not break, then it is important that you should take nutrients in abundance and should also take calcium in abundance, because if there is a deficiency of calcium in your body, then due to this Your toe nails also become weak and start breaking.
That is why you should consume things made from milk, and eat more of such things, which are rich in calcium, this will compensate for your deficiency and your nails become strong and do not break.
6. Use nail polish
If your toe nails are very weak and they break even with the slightest injury, then it is important that you apply nail paint on them, because some such elements are found in it.
Which creates a layer over them so that they do not break easily, but you should keep in mind that you should only buy good quality nail paint, because many nail paints contain harmful chemicals.
Which makes them weak, that is why you should not apply it for a long time and should remove it quickly, so that it strengthens your nails and does not prevent your toenails from breaking.
So this was how to prevent toenails from breaking, we hope that after reading this article completely, you would have known how to take care of your toenails.