Today we have brought for you the Aloe Vera Juice Recipe, full of qualities , which will be very beneficial for you. Aloe vera is also known as Cowpea or Dhritkumari. It is a medicinal plant. There are thorns on its leaves. It destroys many diseases. This juice fulfills the deficiency of nutrients in the body.
ingredients for making juice
- 2 aloe vera leaves
- ½ cup water
- sugar to taste
- juice of half a lemon
- First of all, we will wash the aloe vera leaves thoroughly and keep them on a dry cloth, because if we cut the wet leaves of aloe vera, then water starts coming out of it.
- Then we will cut the top layer of aloe vera leaves with a knife.
- After removing the top layer, a jelly comes out from inside the aloe vera, we will cut it and keep it in a separate vessel.
- We will keep the remaining peels on the side.
- Then we will put aloe vera jelly inside the mixie jar and add sugar and juice of half a lemon to it.
- If you do not like sugar or if you have a problem with sugar then do not add sugar.
- In the mixer, we will stir the aloe vera for about 3-4 minutes and the aloe vera juice is ready.
right time to drink aloe vera juice
- Consume 3 to 4 spoons of this in the morning on an empty stomach. Due to this, agility and enthusiasm remains in the body throughout the day.
- Also add 7-8 teaspoons of water to 3 to 4 teaspoons of aloe vera.
Benefits of drinking Aloe Vera juice
- By drinking this juice , our body gets energy.
- This brings glow to the skin.
- Pimples, spots, wrinkles, dark circles etc. on the body can be removed by drinking aloe vera juice .
- This increases the shine of the hair and also removes dandruff.
- Consuming it regularly gives relief from stomach problems like constipation, acidity etc.
- It is also very effective in reducing weight. It does not allow our body to become weak.
- It is also very beneficial for keeping the teeth healthy.