Let us know about How to get glowing skin in summer. As soon as the winter season goes away, summer comes knocking. The summer season lasts longer than winters and the skin also has to face many problems. The ultraviolet rays of the sun burn the skin and the skin becomes black. The natural glow of the skin is lost due to heat, pollution, hot air etc. in the environment. In such a situation, the skin needs special care. For this, the skin can be taken care of with household ingredients like lemon, cucumber and almonds.
Today in this article you will know How to get glowing skin in summer –
Homemade tips for glowing skin
Skin can be improved by regular use of curd, lemon and aloe vera etc. You can make your skin soft and soft by staying at home in the following ways –
- Mix some saffron petals in 1 cup of hot milk . Then let the milk cool down. After this, apply milk on the skin with the help of cotton and wash it with clean water after half an hour. This will enhance the skin tone.
- Mix a pinch of turmeric in a little curd and apply it regularly on the face. After applying this mixture on the face, wash it with clean water after half an hour.
- Mix equal quantity of lemon juice and cucumber juice and apply it on the face for 30 minutes daily and wash it with water.
- Mix the pulp of cucumber and ripe papaya in curd. You can also add a little lemon juice to it. Apply this mixture on the face twice a week and wash it with normal water after drying in normal temperature.
- For oily skin, make a paste of a little bit of rose water and lemon juice in 1 teaspoon of Multani Mitti and apply it on the face and wash the face after drying.
- Make a paste by mixing a little curd and a pinch of turmeric in 1 teaspoon almond powder and apply it on the face. After about half an hour remove it slowly and wash the face with water.
- Make a paste by mixing a pinch of turmeric and aloe vera gel in 2 spoons of gram flour and apply on the skin. Clean it with water when it dries. It can be used daily.
- Add milk to 3 spoons of aloe vera powder and make a paste by blending it in a mixer. Apply this paste on the open parts like face, hands and neck and wash it. It is beneficial for normal and all skin types.
- For normal to oily skin , make a paste by mixing ripe papaya pulp, aloe vera gel, 2 teaspoons barley in 1 teaspoon cucumber juice. You can apply it twice a week on the face and open areas.
- Make a paste by mixing 2 spoons of aloe vera gel, raw milk, rose water and lemon peel powder. You can use this paste twice a week.
Like winters, the moisture of the skin starts getting eaten up in summers as well, due to which the skin looks lifeless. For this problem, instead of using chemical-rich beauty products, it is better to use household ingredients. Therefore, you can benefit by applying a homemade face pack made of aloe vera, gram flour, almonds and rose water etc. If you are allergic to any of these mentioned ingredients , then do a patch test before using this face pack.
frequently Asked question
How can I get glowing skin naturally in summer?
Turmeric: Traditionally known for its antioxidant values, turmeric is also known to give a natural glow to the skin. Papaya: This natural exfoliant removes oil, dirt and dead cells from your skin without harmful chemicals. Sandalwood: Sandalwood is a natural antibacterial agent which also helps in lightening the complexion of the skin.
How to bring glow on face?
avoid eating fried
Will eat things like fruits, milk
drink enough water daily
wash face daily
Do yoga and meditation daily
Get enough sleep everyday and stay away from anxiety and stress
Should I steam my face in the morning or at night?
Use the steam in the morning or at night after you have cleansed your skin. Pick a day when you have some free time to relax and make it part of your self-care routine.
Is it better to wash face with soap or just water?
This is because water does not remove dead skin cells that often accumulate on the surface of the skin. If you’re interested in cleansing with water only because of sensitive skin, we’d advise you against it and opt for a gentle hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic cleanser instead.
At what time should I wash my face at night?
Instead of waiting until right before you go to bed to wash off the day’s mess, you should clean up beforehand. However, how soon? We’re talking about when the sun starts to set. Science lesson: Like your body, your skin cells follow circadian rhythms (also known as internal clocks).
Which gel is best for glowing skin?
Aloe vera gel can help reduce blemishes and pigmentation as it contains aloin which is a natural depigmenting compound that helps lighten the skin.
Do pores open in summer?
Heat can cause more open pores that can become clogged with oil, dirt and bacteria. This can lead to acne scars, wrinkles, skin aging and hyperpigmentation.
Should I moisturize in the summer?
Yes, you read that right! Moisturizing is as important in summers as it is in winters. From dryness to sunburn and everything in between, summers can be tough on our delicate skin. That’s why moisturization should be at the top of your beauty regimen this season!
By applying which oil the face becomes clean?
Applying mustard oil on the face clears the skin. Deeply cleanses the skin, leaving the skin soft and supple. Along with this, skin spots and acne also get relief.
What happens if you take steam on your face daily?
Those who take more steam, the pores of their facial skin open and the dirt and dead skin of the face are removed. Taking steam is a panacea for those who are troubled by blackheads and whiteheads. Due to this, the cleansing of the face is done well. Blood circulation is good by taking steam.