Let us know about How to apply henna on hair. No matter who it is, everyone wants to keep their hair thick, long and beautiful, for this they use a lot of oil, shampoo, conditioner and don’t know what other products.
And some people also apply mehndi to their hair, but while applying mehndi to their hair, they make some mistakes due to which their mehndi gets spoiled.
Anyway, nowadays everyone wants to look beautiful and their hair is most important in looking beautiful because without hair they are nothing.
And when your hair is lifeless, dry and white, then its importance is nothing, to get rid of all these, people get color done on them or go to the parlor and take good treatment.
But those who apply henna at home, they make some small mistakes while applying henna, due to which their henna does not apply properly and their hair does not get colored properly.
reasons for applying henna to hair
There can be many reasons for applying henna to the hair, nowadays in the run-of-the-mill life, our hair remains dry and lifeless anyway.
And that’s why people use henna to fix their hair because due to lack of time they fix their hair using henna or color.
This also saves their time and their hair becomes better, thicker and shinier than before, which looks much better.
1. Due to dry lifeless hair
Many people’s hair remains dry and lifeless, no matter how much they do, their hair does not come to life.
That’s why people apply henna in their hair because henna penetrates deep into the hair and makes their hair beautiful.
And because of being cold, it also keeps their body cool, that’s why people use henna more to make hair beautiful.
2. Frequent hair fall
Often our hair starts breaking a lot, we have also seen that no matter what the season is, our hair keeps breaking, no matter how many good shampoos and conditioners we use.
But still their breakage does not stop, but with the help of henna, you can save your hair from breakage, so apply henna to your hair once a month, it will reduce your hair breakage.
And this will make your hair shiny as well as make the hair strong from inside.
3. Get rid of white hair
Many people’s hair turns gray before time because their life is so busy that they do not get time.
That he can take good care of his hair or when we do not take proper food and drink, due to this also our hair turns white.
And to avoid this problem, we should apply henna in our hair because it makes the hair black and remains black for a long time.
Henna is a good way to darken hair and it does not have any harmful effect on your hair.
4. To keep the body cool
Many people apply henna to their hair just because it cools them down because henna is considered very cold.
That’s why people apply henna to get coolness in the hair, it cools down your mind and by doing this in summer, you can get relief from the heat.
Some important tips on how to apply henna in hair
1. While applying henna to hair, they should always be kept slightly wet, due to this your henna will go inside your hair quickly and it will not slip from your hair.
2. Before applying henna to the hair, you have to make the henna into a paste because if there are small crystals in the henna, then your henna will not be able to apply well to your hair.
3. Before applying henna to the hair, put a cloth over yourself so that your clothes will not get spoiled and whatever henna juice falls will fall on the same cloth.
4. If you add some more things to your henna, then the color of your henna also becomes better and your hair also becomes better.
5. You can dissolve the henna in any iron utensil, this will enhance the color of henna in your hair and your hair will also become black.
6. After applying henna, you should not shampoo your hair for at least 2 days because if you shampoo then the color of your henna fades away.
7. And whenever you apply henna to your hair, try to wash it a day before so that light moisture remains in your hair.
8. Before applying henna to hair, you can apply olive oil to your hair at least 2 to 3 hours before, after this you will apply henna, then the color of your henna will be good on your hair and it will remain for a long time.
9. If you tie your hair and wrap it in something after applying henna to your hair, then the juice of your henna does not fall here and there and it remains in the hair itself, due to which your henna gives a good color to your hair. .
10. Before applying henna to the hair, you should dissolve the henna at least 2 to 3 hours before, so that the henna dissolves well and gets easily applied to your hair, due to which the color on your hair is also good. .
11. Mehndi should always be applied to the roots of the hair and for this we should either use a brush or our fingers, because with the help of fingers you can reach the henna to the roots of your hair, which will strengthen your hair roots. Will be
Some precautions while applying henna on hair
1. Use of many things at once
If you are applying henna to your hair, then two to three things should never be mixed together in henna paste.
This can spoil your henna and also can have a bad effect on your hair, you put only one thing at a time in henna.
Like if you are adding lemon juice to mehndi, then only add lemon juice and if you are adding curd to it.
So put only curd, if you put both the things then you can see its opposite effect due to which your hair can get damaged.
2. By saving the neck and forehead
If you are applying henna to your hair, then keep in mind that henna should not be applied to your neck or forehead.
Because while applying mehndi, mehndi is often applied on your neck and forehead, which later looks strange.
That’s why you cover your neck and forehead with something properly and only after that apply mehndi.
3. Frequent hair washing
After applying henna, you should avoid shampooing and washing your hair repeatedly because if you shampoo your hair again and again.
So the color of henna will not come in your hair and it will come off quickly, so at least after applying henna, you should not shampoo for 2 to 3 days.
And at the same time neither hair should be washed, because of this the color of henna in your hair is very good and which also lasts for a long time.
4. Washing hair with shampoo after henna
When your henna dries, then you have to take special care that you do not have to shampoo your hair.
Because many people use shampoo to get rid of it when the mehndi dries up, because of this the color of your mehndi goes away.
And also spoils your hair, so you should wash your hair with plain water only and avoid shampoo for 2 days.
6 right way to apply henna on hair
1. Use of brush
While applying henna to our hair, we should keep in mind that henna should go deep into the hair and for this we should not use our hands. ,
Because hands spoil your hands, that’s why you should use a hair coloring brush while applying henna to your hair.
And hair coloring brushes are easily available in the market, you can easily find them at the general store shop.
2. Use of Polythene
If you do not have any brush to color your hair and you cannot even go to the market, then apply the polythene on your hands properly and then apply henna to your hair.
Due to this, the henna goes well in the hair and does not spoil your hands as well.
But you should keep in mind that the polythene should be well mounted on your hands, if the polythene is not well mounted on your hands, then your hands will get damaged.
3. Use of iron utensils
If you dissolve henna in a steel vessel, it does not show as much effect on your hair as in an iron vessel.
If you dissolve henna in an iron bowl and leave it there for 3 to 4 hours and then apply it to your hair.
So this makes your hair more black and thick, so try whenever you apply henna to your hair, use iron utensils only, it keeps your hair black and thick for a long time.
4. Putting household things
Whenever you apply henna to your hair, you can put any household item in it, if you want, you can also add lemon to henna.
This makes your hair more shiny or you can use tamarind as well, it also makes your hair thick and shiny.
Anyway, we get many things in the house, but remember that only one thing should always be mixed in mehndi because if you mix more than one thing, it can harm you.
5. Tied up after applying henna
After applying henna to the hair, we do not have to leave our hair open, rather we have to make a bun, so that the juice of henna will not fall here and there from the hair and will remain in the hair.
Whether you can wrap polythene or any other thing over the Juda, it has an advantage that the mehndi juice does not fall on your clothes and here and there on the floor.
Due to which henna stains do not apply, because once henna stains are applied, they go very hard, so we should always make a bun after applying henna.
6. Wearing old clothes
We should always wear old clothes while applying henna to the hair because if the henna juice comes out of the hair it will fall on the clothes.
So it will fall on old clothes, it will not spoil your new clothes, so always use old clothes while applying henna to hair.
Mehndi makes our hair thick, long and beautiful, so while applying henna, we should apply it properly so that it goes well in our hair and so that the hair becomes thick, long and shiny.
So this was the right way to apply henna on hair, we hope that after reading this article, you would have got complete information about how to apply henna on hair.