The first day of Valentine’s week is Rose Day, which is celebrated every year on 7th February by people of any age group as well as youth. It is a festival of western culture which has started celebrating in all the regions of the country.
Rose Day 2022
Roses Day 2022 was celebrated by the people all over the world on 7th February, Sunday.
How is Rose Day celebrated?
Roses Day is specially celebrated by the youth of the country by giving a red roses to their loved one to express their immense love forever. Giving red roses on this day is a way to express the deep and heartfelt love for your loved ones in very easy ways which cannot be expressed in words. Although roses come in many colors, they are available for different relationships and occasions.
Meaning of Rose Colors
Red Rose: Represents love and is given to each other to express love. A red roses is given to show thanks for being in life. Bunch of red roses are given to express true love without which one cannot live.
Yellow Rose: Yellow roses represents friendship and it is given to each other to make friends.
White Rose: White rose indicates peace and cleanliness and is given to each other to apologize for any mistake.
Pink Rose: Pink roses is a sign of happiness and it is given to your lover for his happiness.
Dark Pink Rose: Dark pink rose indicates joy and appreciation and is given to appreciate your love.
Violet colour: Purple color roses signifies unrequited love and is give to your valentine to propose one sided love.
Lovers celebrate this festival by wishing each other with beautiful and deep red roses. They enjoy romantic dinners, candle light dinners, watching movies, going long distances or partying at home. Red roses are given to each other as a sign of love and enthusiasm for Mehboob.
For his love, Mehboob prays to God with affectionate feelings and heartfelt wishes. The whole atmosphere is fill with the freshness and sweet fragrance of the colorful roses as everyone goes to the flower shop and buys the roses that they like the most for their valentine according to their love.
On this day, all the couples, whether they are old, new or are going to be a couple, welcome this grand Roses Day with great enthusiasm and happiness. With the beginning of Valentine’s Day, they start preparing themselves a week in advance to celebrate this day from the heart.
Statement on Rose Day
- “A single rose can be my garden… A single friend, my world” – Leo Buscagilla
- “Once I had a rose named after me and I was very happy. But I wasn’t happy to read the description in the roll: not good on a bed, but good in front of a wall” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “What is in a name? that whatever we may call by any other name it will smell like sweetness” – William Shakespeare
- “Ever since rock and roll started, one axis has been the rose. And this is absolutely bullshit. This is utter bullshit to me” – Kurt Cobain
- “But friendship is a breathing rose, with sweetness in every layer” – Oliver Wendall Holmes
- “You are responsible, forever, for what you are useful. You are responsible for your rose” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to that of a rose was clearly a poet; The person who repeated it was probably an idiot” – Salvador Dali
- “Groups that have moved from poverty to prosperity have rarely done so by following their ethnic or ethnic leaders” – Thomas Sowell
- “A rose must live with the sun and the rain or its sweet promise will not be fulfilled” – Ray Evans
- “Beauty is a zest; It’s as simple as being hungry. Really nothing to say about it. It’s like the scent of a rose: you can smell it and that’s all” – w.Somerset Maugham
- “The rose is dear to you, yet leave it in its stem” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- “Rose and thorn, sorrow and happiness are related to each other” – Saree
- “Publishing a poem is like dropping a roses petal into a beautiful valley and waiting for the echoing sound” – Don Marquis
- “Can anyone remember love? It’s like trying to freshen up the scent of a roses in a cellar. You can see the rose, but not its scent” – Arthur Miller
- “If you enjoy the scent of a rose, you must also accept its thorns which it has lifted up” – Isaac Hayes
- “She has already allow her charming love to uproot that flower which is so different from the rose that it, though it has ever been compare, has no capacity to be born again every spring” – Marquis de Sade
- “I love being a woman and I am not one of those women who lead a professional life by wearing men’s clothes and looking manly. I like to dress brightly and be who I am” – Madeleine Albright
- “Writing a book of poems is like dropping the beautiful petals of a rose into a beautiful valley and then waiting for its echo” – Don Marquis
- “A rose is an eternally visible result of complications in the heart of the earth and above the air, in the same way the result of strange actions in the human mind is a work of art” – Clive Bell
- “You know, I may have been born at the wrong time, but I love all things romantic. I consider it luxurious. For my last birthday, she covered the floor of my hotel room with rose petals and placed flowers and candles all over the room” – Jennifer Lofez
- “Fragrance always rests in the hand that gives the rose” – George William Curtis
- “It is not at all more difficult for a true creative painter than to paint a rose, for the first he can do is to first forget all the roses he has ever made” – Henri Matisse
- “Love is like a rose and the world turns into sweet” – Katherine Lee Bates
- “We chase across the clouds, all roses are skies” – François Hollande
- “When roses and sorrows are one, the occult marriage is complete and the drama is over. Then we wake up from history and enter eternity” – Robert Anton Wilson
- “I want to encourage women to embrace their own uniqueness. Because just as a rose is beautiful, so is a sunflower, so is a peony. I mean, all flowers are beautiful in their own way, and so are women” – Miranda Kerr
- “In the clouds there is a rose of thoughts; I feel them colliding until the couple finds, so to speak, a lasting relationship” – Henri Poincare
- “The rose is without any explanation; It blooms because it blooms” – Angelus Silesius
- “A Rose Says A Dozen” Wendy Craig
- “Whenever opportunity comes, he stands up for opportunity” – Jonathan Brown
- “Love and roses cannot be hidden” – Thomas Hallcraft
- “Our eyes reflect light. Better to have lips like a rose petal” – Olivier Theskens
A red rose is consider a symbol of love. If you love someone, you can express your love by giving him a red rose.
If you like someone, you can give him a pink rose or a pink rose. The color of pink rose has another meaning, that is friendship. If a friend of yours gives you a pink rose, it means that he considers this friendship important and is thanking you for this friendship.
If someone gives you a yellow rose, it means that he wants to be friends with you. Yellow roses symbolize friendship and new beginnings.
is a symbol of love expression. That is, if you like someone, then you can try to tell your mind by giving him orange roses.
White color is a symbol of peace. Similarly, a white rose is a symbol of moving forward by erasing grievances. If you want to apologize to someone, then you can give white roses to him on Roses Day.
Black rose is a symbol of enmity. The rose of this color represents hatred. Valentine’s Day is the week of love, so it is not the right time to give black roses on Roses Day.
with friends You can meet your old friends on the pretext of Valentine’s Day. You can plan lunch and dinner by inviting them at home or gathering old friends. You can spend time with your friends who are single like you, You and your friends will not feel like being single and you will be able to enjoy this day more than couples.
Single boys or girls can celebrate Valentine’s Day with family as well . Go out for a walk with family. Love can be express not only to the couple or love life partner but also to their family. You can come closer to your family by saying I love you to your family.
Watch web series or movie
On Valentine’s Day, you can go to watch a movie with your friends or family. If you want, you can watch any web series at home. Believe me, you will not feel that you need a love partner or that you are single.
If you are single, then you can shop fiercely to enjoy Valentine’s Day in fun. Shopping can be a good time pass. You can also go window shopping.
The first day is Rose Day (January 7)
Valentine’s week starts from January 7. The first day is Roses Day. That is, the week full of love begins with the smell and beauty of roses. On this day the Prema couple express their love by giving red roses to each other. The colors of roses also reflect your feelings. In such a situation, people now celebrate this day by giving roses of different colors to their friends, crushes and enemies on Roses Day. The color of roses has different meanings.
Second Day Propose Day (February 8)
The second day of Valentine’s Week is Propose Day. On this day, the lovers tell the condition of their heart. That is, he proposes to whomever he loves or likes. If you are already in a relationship, then by proposing your partner in a special way, you can make your relationship stronger and more excited than before.
Third day Chocolate Day (February 9)
If there is love in any relationship, the sweetness automatically dissolves. But in Valentine’s week, you can dissolve love in the relationship through sweetness. The third day is Chocolate Day. In which the couple tries to bring sweetness in the relationship by giving each other chocolates.
Fourth Day Teddy Day (February 10)
The heart is as delicate as a teddy and in every soft heart there is a child. Therefore, one day of Valentine’s week is celebrate as Teddy Day. On this day, couples gift each other teddy bears. Most of the boys give teddy to girls as a gift because girls like these stuffed toys more.
Fifth Day Promise Day (February 11)
When you are in a relationship or want to go into a relationship, then make some promise to each other. Although partners can make promises to each other anytime and anywhere, but on the fifth day of Valentine’s Week i.e. February 11, there is a special Promise Day for couples. On this day you can promise your partner to be with you forever, to keep them happy and many more.
Sixth Day Hug Day (February 12)
Celebrates ‘Hug Day’ on the sixth day of Valentine’s Week. On this day lovers express their love by embracing each other. People try to tell the condition of their heart on the pretext of magic hug.
The seventh day Kiss Day (February 13) On
Expressing love and not being able to express love with words, a lover can say a lot with a loving kiss. The last and seventh day of Valentine’s week is celebrate as Kiss Day.
February 14 is the day of the result for the lovers who pass the love test of these seven days. The passersby celebrate valentines with their partner.