In today’s article, we will learn about Guava Juice recipe. If you want to drink healthy juice in the summer season, then guava juice will be the best. That’s why we are sharing Guava Juice Recipe in today’s post with you. Although watermelon juice and muskmelon juice are also beneficial in summer, guava juice is found to have many properties, due to which this juice is many times more beneficial than watermelon and muskmelon juice. It keeps our body fit. That’s why you must try this recipe. So let’s start making guava juice-
Ingredients to make Guava Juice
- 4 guavas
- 1 cup sugar
- half teaspoon black salt
- 1 lemon
Method to make guava juice Recipe
- First of all, we will wash the guava thoroughly so that the dust on the top of the guava gets cleaned. After washing the guava, we will cut the guava lengthwise.
- If there is a thread somewhere in the guava, then you will peel the guava from there.
- After cutting the guava, we will remove the seeds of guava because guava seeds are very hard which can scratch the inside of the mixer jar.
- After removing the seeds, we will take a mixie jar and put guava in it. Also we will put sugar, salt and lemon juice in it.
- Then we will put 2 glasses of water inside the mixer jar and run the mixer to extract the juice of all these things.
- After extracting the juice, we will take a vessel and place a sieve over it. We will pour the juice little by little in the strainer and by pressing it with a spoon, we will take the juice to the vessel kept below.
- With this guava juice will come into the vessel and the waste will remain in the sieve.
- Now we will take three glasses and serve the juice. If you like mint, then you must use mint in guava juice.
- The test of juice from mint also comes tremendous and mint is also beneficial.
Benefits of drinking guava juice
- Guava juice is very beneficial in the problem of constipation.
- It increases immunity.
- If there is a problem of a foul smell in the mouth, take out the juice of guava leaves and consume it. You will get benefits.
- A high amount of protein and vitamins are found in this juice, so it controls obesity, diabetes, cancer, diarrhea, and heart disease.
- This juice does not contain cholesterol, so it is the best way to lose weight.
- Its use is beneficial in case of cold and flu.
- It is not necessary to eat only guava. Along with eating guava, it is also necessary to drink guava juice because when we make guava juice, such properties become active in the juice which has the power to destroy diseases immediately. But those properties do not become active by consuming guava directly.
- Consuming guava juice reduces the risk of heart disease as it controls the amount of cholesterol.
- Guava juice is also beneficial for keeping the eyesight correct and it also increases the glow of the face.