Let us know about the Face serum for oily skin. Face serum is one such beauty product. If you have ever seen the advertisements of any face serum, then you would know that they claim that it is nothing less than nectar for your skin. But is it true? What are the benefits of face serum? and damage? Are there face serums made from natural substances instead of chemicals? All these questions will be answered here.
So read ahead, how to make face serum, how to apply and its benefits. The face serums mentioned here are both effective and affordable. But before that let us tell you what is serum –
What is face serum
A face serum is a skin care product that you can apply after cleansing and before moisturizing. Face serums contain effective ingredients and small molecules that penetrate deep into the skin and nourish it from within. The components present in the face serum are much more effective than the skin cream used on a daily basis. In this way your skin related problems like wrinkles , freckles , acne etc. are eliminated.
Method of applying face serum
You can apply face serum in this way –
- If the skin is clean then the serum will do its work well. Therefore, before applying the serum , clean the skin thoroughly with a cleanser or face wash . (Read more – Remedies to clean the face )
- Now wet the towel in hot water and then squeeze it well. After squeezing, apply a wet towel on the face, so that the pores can open and the skin becomes slightly moist. (Read more – Benefits of hot water )
- Now take some amount of serum and apply it all over the face. Keep in mind that the serum should not be applied on the skin by rubbing it excessively.
- If the serum feels wet on any area on the face, apply pressure on that area with your finger for a few minutes. This way your serum will easily reach the depth of the skin. (Read more – Diet for beautiful skin )
- If you see itching or any other problem after applying the serum, then there is no need to panic. Itching or other discomfort is common, as this means the serum has started to do its job. (Read more – Remedies to get rid of itching )
- Touch your face to see if the serum has dried well or not. Only then apply moisturizer , cream or makeup.
Method of making face serum
- Face Serum for Dry Skin
- Two teaspoons avocado oil
- One teaspoon jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon rosehip oil
- Six drops of jasmine oil
- five drops sandalwood oil
- First mix all the oils.
- Then keep this mixture in a glass bottle.
- Keep the bottle outside in the sun for some time.
- Now apply the mixture of oil on the face and neck daily.
- Always shake the bottle before use.
- Face serum for sensitive skin
- Two spoons of apricot seed oil
- One teaspoon Rosehip seed oil
- 18 drops chamomile oil
- First mix all the oils.
- Stir the mixture well after mixing.
- Now keep the mixture in a glass bottle.
- Then keep the bottle outside in the sun for some time.
- Now take two drops of this serum and apply it well on the face and neck.
- Make sure to shake the bottle well every time before applying the serum.
- You can store this oil mixture for up to four months.
- Face serum for oily skin –
- two teaspoons hazelnut oil
- seven drops juniper oil
- 10 drops geranium oil
- Eight drops of lemon oil
- 3 drops Rosemary oil
- First of all put all the oils in a glass bottle.
- Then stir the whole mixture well.
- Now take two drops of serum on hand and then apply it well on face and neck.
- Shake the bottle well every time you use the serum.
Benefits of face serum
The benefits of face serum are as follows –
- Applying face serum adds to the beauty of the skin. Some serums contain Vitamin C which makes your skin soft and supple. In this way your skin starts looking young.
- Face serum reduces blemishes, acne and other skin problems. Skin related problems are completely eliminated by using serum daily.
- The serum also reduces the size of the open pores of the skin. This also reduces blackheads and whiteheads.
- Face serum also reduces the problem of dark circles and fine lines.
- Using serum reduces inflammation , redness and dryness of the skin. This leaves the skin feeling fresh and full of moisture.