Let us learn about the Face bleach benefits in today’s article. Everyone wants to look beautiful. For this, people use various types of products on their face. Bleach is also one of these. Yes, often beauticians in beauty parlors and salons also recommend skin bleaching. Read this article to understand whether bleaching really has any benefits or does it harm the face. Will make you aware of the benefits of bleach as well as the disadvantages of bleaching. Let’s start with face bleach benefits.
Now let us discuss what are the benefits of bleaching.
Benefits of bleaching
Beauty experts believe that applying bleach on the skin can have many benefits. For this reason, here we are telling the benefits of bleaching based on the claims of beauticians. Just keep in mind that bleach should not be used excessively, otherwise serious damage can occur to the face.
1 . For sun tan
Bleach is used to remove skin tanning . Its use is claimed to reduce skin tanning to a great extent. Research also shows that bleach is a chemical which is known for its lightening and whitening effects ( 3 ). On this basis, it can be said that bleaching can be helpful in reducing sun tan. Just note that excessive use of it also harms the skin, so use it in limited quantity only.
2 . Glowing skin
It is believed that bleach can also help in bringing glow to the skin. Beauticians claim that after bleaching the face gets freshness and a different glow. Also, by bleaching, the complexion of the skin can also become better than before. The reason for this is believed to be to stop the production of melanin (pigment that darkens the skin) present in bleaching cream.
3 . Reduce blemishes
Bleach can be a quick way to lighten dark spots of acne on the face . Actually, bleach can help in lightening the spots by reducing melanin production. Just do not use it too much, otherwise bleach may have disadvantages instead of advantages.
4 . Hide facial hair
Due to fine facial hair, the skin tone appears darker. In such a situation, by applying bleach on the skin, the color of facial hair is made golden or similar to the skin tone. Due to this, not much hair is visible on the face and the skin tone starts appearing uniform. For this reason, bleach is considered a good and easy way to hide hair.
After knowing the benefits of bleaching, let us know the methods of its use.
Method of bleaching
Although bleach is used to improve facial complexion, it is important to pay attention while doing it. We have already mentioned above that it is a type of chemical. In such a situation, if its quantity becomes excessive, its negative consequences can be seen on the face. For this reason, further we are telling how to use bleach on the face.
- Clean your face with a good face wash before using bleach .
- Now after patting the face dry, open the bleach pack.
- Note that a packet of bleach contains two sachets and two boxes. There is a pack of one pre cream and one post cream. There will also be a cream box and an activator box.
- Take cream from the pre-cream sachet from the packet, apply it on the face and massage gently for a minute.
- Some packets do not come with pre-cream, so you can skip this step depending on that pack.
- Now take out 2-3 spoons of bleach according to your face using the spoon present in the packet in a small bowl. After this, mix a pinch of activator in it well.
- Apply the bleach thoroughly on your face and neck with the help of the Applicator provided in the pack. You can apply it with a brush or your fingers also.
- Now leave the bleach on the face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wipe the face with the help of a slightly wet cloth or soft tissue and wash the face with cold water.
After the procedure and method of bleaching, let us now take a look at its disadvantages.
Disadvantages of bleaching
Apart from the benefits of applying bleach on the skin, it can also have some disadvantages. These damages can occur if bleach is used excessively and repeatedly. The disadvantages of excessive bleach are as follows
- Some people may feel a slight burning sensation when applying bleach to the skin.
- Using it on the face of sensitive people may cause the skin to turn red.
- Excessive use of bleach can cause the upper layer of the skin to become thin.
- Its excessive use can increase the risk of skin cancer.
- Bleach may cause problems like swelling in some people.
- Excessive use of bleach on the skin can cause cataract .
- There may also be complaints of dark spots and acne on the skin.
- If bleach goes inside the mouth while applying bleach on the face, it can cause problems like thyroid, leukemia (blood cancer), liver damage and hemolytic anemia.
- Some people feel slight stinging and burning sensation on the eyes while applying bleach on the face. It may also cause redness in the eyes of sensitive people.
Let us discuss the precautions to be taken while bleaching.
What to do and precautions before and after bleaching
In the article below, we are telling what should be done before and after bleaching. Apart from this, we will also discuss what precautions should be taken before applying it on the skin.
- Choose ammonia free bleach.
- While buying bleach from the market, choose bleach according to your skin. For example, buy bleach according to the type of skin, oily or dry.
- First do a patch test of bleach. Use it on the face only if no problem is visible.
- While applying bleach, follow the instructions given on its pack.
- Pre-cream is provided in the bleach pack, so apply it thoroughly after washing your face.
- After applying bleach for 15 minutes, wipe the face with a tissue paper or slightly wet cotton cloth.
- After this clean the face with cold water.
- Then apply post bleach cream given in the bleach pack.
- If there are acne on the face, do not use bleach. This may cause irritation on the face.
- Don’t use bleach more than once a month.
- Do not mix the activator too much, otherwise it may cause irritation on the face.
- Do not wash your face with hot water after applying bleach on your face.
- Keeping bleach on the skin for a long time can have harmful effects on the skin.
- After applying bleach it is generally said not to apply anything on the face. In such a situation, bleach can be used at night.
It is believed that the use of bleach not only makes the facial hair golden but also makes the skin glow. For this reason, people apply it immediately and get ready for the wedding party. Just note that along with the benefits of bleaching, there are also disadvantages of bleaching. In such a situation, it would be better not to use bleach too much. Whenever needed, take the help of a beautician instead of applying it yourself at home.
Frequently asked questions for Face bleach benefits
Is bleaching good for face?
No, based on research bleaching is not good for the skin.
Can bleach harm your skin?
Yes, bleach can cause skin problems like acne, red rashes and swelling. Other disadvantages have also been explained in detail in the above article.