How to make Egg Curry?
Egg curry is such a vegetable that you can make it in a very short time, if you are a collage student or one of the people going to the office, and you are getting late, then at such a time you can make eggs in a very short time. that vegetables can be made. You can eat egg vegetable with roti, rice etc. If you want, you can make more or less gravy in this. So let’s see how to make egg vegetable. How to make Egg Curry Recipe
If you do not know how to boil an egg, then how do you boil an egg? can read. So let’s start, to make egg curry, we need some of these things:-
- Egg: 6
- Chopped Onion: 2
- Green Chili: 4
- Ginger pest: 1 tsp
- Garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Tomatoes: 2 (grate in a mixer)
- Cumin: 2 pinch
- Garam mashala
- Coriander leaf:
- Chili powder: 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
- Coriander powder : 1 tsp
- Garam masala: 1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: 100 grams
- Mint leaf
NOTE- To make the gravy good, we will add some coconut milk or coconut sawdust in it, which will change the whole taste of the curry. So here I am using coconut powder.
Method of preparation :-
First of all, boil the egg, peel it and cut it a little bit from the middle. So that while frying the egg does not spill much oil.
2. Now put the pan on the gas and put oil in it. Then put chili, turmeric, black pepper and salt in it.
3. Then put the egg in it and fry it for a while.
If you do not have a non stick pan, then you can make eggs in a normal pan or pan.
4. Now put some oil in another pan or pan and after it is heated, put cumin seeds and pure hot masala in it.
5. Then put the onion in it and fry it till it turns brown.
6. Then add ginger, garlic paste, green chili, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander leaves and roast it.
7. Then put tomato in it and cook it for a while.
8. And when the tomatoes are cooked well, then add water to it and make gravy and cook it for 2 minutes.
9. Now take the coconut powder in a mixer jar and add a little water to it and grind it.
10. Then put it in the gravy.
11. Now put the fried egg in it, and cook it for a while.
12. Now put hot masala and coriander leaves in it, and our egg curry is ready.
13. Now take it out in a serving bowl and serve it hot with roti , naan or rice .
- Before frying the egg, cut it a bit so that the torch goes inside.
- Cook the masala well on medium flame.
- Putting coconut in the gravy itself changes its taste and your food gets four moons.
I believe that you must have liked this recipe, if you want to know about any other recipe which I have not written yet, then you can ask in the comment box and I will tell about that recipe in my next post. I will give