So let’s know about Drake Net Worth. Drake Bell is an American actor, comedian voice actor, songwriter and musician, best known for starring in the hit Nickelodeon sitcom, Drake & Josh . Bell has won nine Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for the show. He also co-wrote and performed the theme song for the Drake & Josh show Rasta Mil Gaya .
Bell originally achieved national recognition as a child star on another Nickelodeon sketch comedy, The Amanda Show which ran from the late 2000s to the late ’90s. Drake Bell was a judge on the 2006 Miss Teen USA.
After filing for bankruptcy a few years ago, Bell turned to his music to change his fortunes and restart his career. He has been busy promoting himself on radio stations across the country, holding meetings with fans of Drake and Josh , and promoting the Drake Bell Entertainment YouTube channel.
Before knowing about Drake Net Worth we will know about Bio, Age. Born Jared Drake Bell on June 27, 1986 in Santa Ana, California to Robin and Joe Bell, Drake is of English and Scandinavian descent. His mother Robin Dodgson was a professional billiards player. He has three older brothers, Joey, Rob and Travis, and an older sister, Kelly. Her parents divorced and in 1995 her mother and her current husband Roy remarried. This led to the addition of several half-siblings on both his mother’s and father’s sides. He attended the prestigious Orange County High School of the Arts in Santa Ana.
Drake Bell made his first television appearance when he was just 5 years old, in a small screen commercial for Whirlpool devices. He has also done commercials for Pepperidge Farms Goldfish Crackers and Fruit Gushers. He made his debut in a 1994 episode of Home Improvement. Since then, he has proven himself in the twin arenas of acting and pop recording.
Originally Bell had his own band called Drake Bell Haddrake 24/7. He also owns a record label, Backhouse Records, and is the Face of the Thrust Project – a Los Angeles-based non-profit that helps raise awareness and educate people on the clean water crisis.
Not all of Drake Bell’s career has had his fair share of roles unfortunately. In the horrific moments of 2005, the actor was involved in a car accident that left him with a broken jaw, fractured vertebrae, knocked out teeth and severe facial wounds. Worst of all, he lost his ability to play the guitar due to a severe wrist injury.
Drake Bell Net Worth, Height
Despite Bell’s career in TV and movies, plus three music albums, he filed for bankruptcy in 2014. He filed legal documents claiming to have approximately $600,000 in debt. His earnings could not cover his expenses and neither did he have a $1.5 million mortgage.
His annual earnings had declined from $408,000 in 2012 to a paltry $14,000 in 2013! He listed his monthly income at $2800, his monthly expenses at $18,771. He no longer lives in his house as it was put up for sale by the bank.
Drake Bell is 5 feet 9 inches in height. His hair and eyes are both dark brown.
With a Hollywood career that spanned more than two decades, Drake Bell has made sure to have his fair share of celebrity relationships. His first relationship was with his Amanda Show coster, Amanda Bynes.
He also dated Canadian singer Fife Dobson, American actress Quinn Paul, Torrey DeVito and the late YouTube sensation Stevie Ryan. Bell was devastated by the tragic death of his ex-girlfriend Stevie Ryan in 2017. According to the Los Angeles coroner’s office, 33-year-old Ryan took his own life. Bell has also been in relationships with model Melissa Lingfelt, Israeli socialite Hoffit Golan, Tess Taylor and Pedin Lonachin.
Currently, Drake Bell is dating model and actress Janet Vaughn. The two had met through a friend and they “clicked” immediately.
Is Drake Gay?
Based on his past relationships, Drake Bell’s sexual orientation is straight. Although Vine came under fire after Caitlyn Jenner’s public debut in 2015 made a transphobic tweet, following backlash, the former Nickelodeon star quickly deleted the tweet, claiming it was misinterpreted.
married? – wife
Currently, the “Drake and Josh” star is notmarried. Even though she has a long list of celebrity girlfriends, she is yet to tie the knot. The closest to their marriage was the American actress Pedin Lopachin. Their relationship lasted for 5 years and they got engaged. However, he never made it all the way to the altar.
Some of Drake’s best songs are listed below.
- “All in all I learned a lesson from it though, you never get to see it you just get to see it.” – drake
- “It always seemed like my vision was bigger than the bigger picture.” – drake
- “Before you give up, you think for such a long time.” – drake
- “Count your blessings, not problems.” – drake
- “Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.” – drake
- “Everybody has an addiction, being mine is a success.” – drake
- “The hater will broadcast your failures, but scrapes your success.” – drake
- “I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I’ve ever done.” – drake
- “I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.” – drake
- “I’m more than just a number, I doubt you’ll find another. So every summer, I’ll be what you remember.” – Drake
- “I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I won’t back down.” – drake
- “I’m trying to do the best I can.” – drake
- “If You Think I Left Ima Before I Died in a Dream” – Drake
- “It’s funny when you’re coming first, but you hope you’re the last, you just hope it’s the last.” – drake
- “It’s never too late to realize what you want in your life and it’s never wrong to fight for it.” – drake
- “Jealousy is love and hate at the same time.” – drake
- “Life can always change, you have to adjust.” – drake
- “Life is just a game with cards face down. I am in a world where things are taken, never given how long they love you, will never be your judgement. – Drake
- “Live without excuse, love without dependent, listen without defense, speak without insult.” – drake
- “Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.” – drake
- “Pain makes you strong. Fear makes you brave. Heartbreak makes you wiser. – Drake
- “Patience is the key when it comes to a breakup. This, and stopping your conversations after a breakup. ” – Drake
- “People like to make up their own story about my life. I don’t know if it makes them feel better, or if it’s okay for them not to like me. But the last thing I grew up with was rich. – Drake
- “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” – drake
- “Strength is not always shown in what you can hold, sometimes it is shown in what you can let go of.” – drake
- “The girl I want to save is a threat to my health. Try to be with someone who wants to be with someone else. – Drake
- “The moment I stop having fun with it, I’ll be done with it.” – drake
- “They can’t make me what I am, they found me that way.” – drake
- “When it came to allure, I always had to know what to say.” – drake
- “When writing your life story, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.” – drake