Let’s know about Diet Plan for Piles. In piles, there is swelling and warts inside and outside the anus of the patient. It is a disease in which the patient suffers a lot. It is often seen that as soon as the symptoms of piles are detected, the patient tries to get treatment for the disease and also takes medicines as prescribed by the doctor, but even after this, sometimes complete treatment of piles is not possible. , This leads to the operation. In fact, in a disease like piles, the patient needs to pay a lot of attention to his diet along with medicines. Therefore, information about the diet chart for piles is being given here. By adopting this information, you will not only be able to prevent the disease, but if you get sick, you will be able to treat piles properly.
Your Diet During Piles or Hemorrhoids Disease
If you are suffering from piles, your diet should be like this:-
- Cereals : Wheat , Barley , Shali Rice .
- Pulses : Lentils , Moong , Wheat , Arhar.
- Fruits and Vegetables : Drumstick ( Shigru ) , Tinda , Nutmeg , Parwal , Garlic , Gourd , Luffa , Bitter gourd , Pumpkin , Seasonal vegetables , Amaranth , Bathua , Guava , Amla , Papaya , Radish leaves , Fenugreek , Greens , Suran , Fiber rich Fruits – Cucumber , carrot , beansBeans .
- Others : Light food , black salt , whey , drink more water , cumin , turmeric , fennel , mint , honey , wheat tide , punarnava , lemon , myrobalan , panchkol , asafoetida .
Food to Avoid in Piles Disease
If you are suffering from piles disease, you should not consume them:-
- Grains: New paddy, maida.
- Lentils: Urad dal, chickpeas, peas, soybeans, chickpeas.
- Fruits and Vegetables: Potato, Capsicum, Chilli, Jackfruit, Brinjal, Arbi ( Guiya) , Okra, Jamun, Peach, Raw Mango , Banana , All Chillies.
- Others : Oil , jaggery , samosa , pakodi , paratha, chaat, papad, new grains, acid, substances containing bitter juices , dry vegetables , malpua , cold food.
- Strictly prohibited : Oily spicy food , non- vegetarian , oil , ghee bakery products , junk food , canned food.
Your Diet Plan for Piles or Hemorrhoids Treatment
To treat piles, drink 1-2 glasses of lukewarm water on an empty stomach before waking up in the morning and brushing your teeth ( without gargling ) . Drink Patanjali Amla and Aloe vera juice before breakfast . Along with this, follow these things.
|Time||Diet Plan ( Vegetarian)|
|Breakfast (8:30 AM)||1 cup Patanjali Divya Drink with low milk + 1-2 Patanjali Arogya Biscuit / Low Salt Patanjali Arogya Porridge / Poha / Upma ( semolina ) / Sprouted grains / 2 thin rotis ( Patanjali mixed grain flour ) + 1 bowl Vegetable / Moong Dal Khichdi / Fruit Salad ( Apple , Papaya , Guava)|
|Dinner (12:30-01:30 PM)||1-2 thin chapatis ( Patanjali mixed grain flour ) + 1/2 bowl rice ( without bran ) / khichdi / whey , 1 bowl green vegetables ( boiled ) + 1 bowl dal moong ( thin) + 1 plate salad|
|Evening Snack (5:30-6:00 pm)||1 cup Patanjali Divya Drink with less milk + 1- 2 Patanjali Arogya Biscuits / Vegetable Soup|
|Dinner (7:00 – 8:00 Pm)||1-2 thin rotis ( Patanjali mixed grain flour ) + 1 bowl of green vegetables ( rich in fiber ) + 1 bowl of moong dal ( thin)|
Tip : If the patient has a habit of tea, then instead of it, 1 cup of Patanjali Divine Drink can be given.
Your Lifestyle for Piles or Hemorrhoids Treatment
Your lifestyle should be like this if you are suffering from piles:-
- Don’t eat junk food.
- Do fasting.
- Don’t get stressed and angry.
- Drink cold water.
- Do not consume fried and spicy food at all.
- Do not sit at one place for long.
- Do exercise and pranayama regularly.
- Do not force while defecating.
Points to be Remember in Piles or Hemorrhoids Disease
While treating piles, keep these things in mind:-
(1) Practice meditation and yoga daily.
(2) Must eat fresh and light hot food.
(3) Eat food slowly in a quiet place with a peaceful , positive and happy mind.
(4) Make sure to eat three to four times.
(5) Do not skip meals at any time, and avoid overeating.
(6) Do fasting once a week.
(7) Leave 1/3rd / 1/4th part of the stomach blank.
(8) Chew the food properly and eat slowly.
(9) Walk for 3-5 minutes after taking food .
(10) Wake up before sunrise [5:30 – 6:30 am].
(11) Clean the teeth twice daily.
(12) Live everyday .
(13) Take a little walk after taking food.
(14) Sleep at the right time [9-10 PM] at night.
Yoga and Asana for Piles or Hemorrhoids Treatment
You can do these yoga and asanas while treating piles:-
- Yoga Pranayama and Meditation : Bhasrika , Kapalbhanti , Bahyapranayama , Anulom Vilom , Bhramari , Udgitha , Ujjayi , Pranav Japa.
- Asana : Gomukhasana , Markatasana , Paschimottanasana , Sarvangasana , Kandharasana.
- Asana – Do not sit in utkata asana (as per the doctor’s instructions ).