Curry leaves are full of taste and health. Many people also know it by the name of sweet neem. At the same time, some people also call it Nimba. It is full of many medicinal properties. Its leaves contain carbazole alkaloids, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Curry leaves can be very beneficial in curing various diseases ranging from digestive problems. Many people around the world use it to take care of their hair. Actually, curry leaves have the presence of many antioxidants and B vitamins, which have some effect on melanin production in the hair follicles, which improves the color of your hair. Also, it can make your hair long and thick.
Today in this article we will learn about the benefits and uses of curry leaves to make hair long and thick.
benefits of curry leave for long hair
Curry leaves can be very beneficial for long and thick hair. It is rich in elements like protein, beta-carotene, and antioxidants, which can be helpful in keeping your hair thick and strong. This improves hair growth.
rich in antioxidants
Curry leaves are rich in antioxidants, which can help us in reducing free radicals in the hair. Using curry leaves can make your hair healthy and strong. Strong and healthy hair leads to good hair growth. Along with this, it gets rid of the problem of hair fall, due to which the hair can become long and thick.
Good source of protein and beta-carotene
Protein and beta-carotene (β-Carotene) are abundantly present in curry leaves. Both these elements prevent your hair from falling, due to which your hair does not become thin. Along with this, hair gets full nutrition, due to which the strength of your hair increases. In such a situation, the growth of your hair can also be improved by using curry leaves.
rich in amino acids
Amino Acid can help you to keep hair healthy. Amino acids are abundantly present in curry leaves, which helps you in keeping the follicles strong. Also, it makes your hair healthy. In such a situation, curry leaves can be beneficial for better hair growth.
reduce oxidative stress
It is very important for the scalp to remain healthy for long and thick hair. Scalp health can be improved by using oil prepared from curry leaves. In fact, using curry leaf oil can improve conditions such as dandruff, psoriasis, and atopic dermatitis. It has been told in researched that curry leaves have a protective effect on oxidative stress. However, studies also suggest that curry leaf oil may be better for scalp health. Due to this, your hair can become strong and thick. However, keep in mind that if you are taking any kind of medicine to improve scalp health, then consult a doctor.
How to use curry leaves for long and thick hair?
You can use curry leaves in many ways for long and thick hair. If you want, you can use it as a hair oil or hair mask.
Let’s know how to use curry leaf in hair –
curry leaves and coconut oil
Strengthening hair is very important for thick and long hair. Curry leaves act as a tonic for the hair. For long and thick hair, you can apply a hair mask of curry leaves and coconut oil.
- First of all, take 2 tbsp coconut oil in a pan.
- Now put this pan on the flame. After this put 10 to 12 curry leaves in it.
- When the oil becomes hot, cool the oil for about 20 minutes.
- After this, when the oil cools down, massage your hair with this mask.
- After massaging the hair, leave the mask on the hair for 45 to 2 hours.
- After this wash your hair with herbal shampoo.
- You can get better results by applying this mask twice a week.
Curry Leaf and Yogurt Hair Mask
For long and thick hair, you can apply a hair mask of curry and curd. This can reduce dandruff on your scalp. Also, it keeps your hair strong. Due to this your hair can become long and thick.
- To prepare curry leaves and curd hair mask, first, take 1/4 cup of curry leaf.
- Now put 1/2 cup of plain curd in it.
- Grind both the ingredients well and make a paste.
- Now apply this hair mask on the scalp of your hair.
- After applying the hair mask to the hair, leave it for about 30 minutes.
- After this wash your hair.
- Using this hair mask two to three times a week can improve your hair growth.
Wash hair with curry leaves water
To make hair long and thick, wash your hair with curry leaves and water. With this, you can get much better results.
- To prepare curry leaf water, take 2 cups of water in a pan.
- Now put 10 to 20 curry leaves in this pan and boil it.
- When the water remains half, take it off the gas.
- Now wash your hair with this water while shampooing your hair.
- You can use this curry leaves water as per your wish.
Curry leaves can be used for long and thick hair. The antioxidants and proteins present in it improve hair growth. Along with this, the problem of hair fall goes away. But keep in mind that if you have lost a lot of hair, then it cannot bring back your hair. For this, you need better treatment. Depending solely on curry leaves for hair growth may not make your hair thick or long.