Let’s know about the Cold Coffee recipe. Apart from tea, coffee is the only beverage that is consumed the most in India. Many people like to drink hot coffee and some people like cold. However, the consumption of cold coffee is more in summer. Cold coffee tastes great to drink and leaves you feeling absolutely refreshed. Although many such restaurants have opened nowadays, whose coffee is very tasty and famous, but let us tell you that making cold coffee at home is also very easy. In this article, we have told you about the ingredients required to make cold coffee and how to make it.
Ingredients for making cold coffee
To make a large glass of coffee you will need the following ingredients:
- 3/4 teaspoon coffee powder
- three spoons of lukewarm water
- sugar to taste
- Four ice cubes
- One cup of cold milk
- a mixer
How to make cold coffee
The method of making cold coffee is given below:
- First of all, put coffee powder, sugar and lukewarm water in the mixie and run the mixie.
- Run the mixer until the mixture starts to foam. Your coffee and sugar should be well dissolved.
- Now add chilled milk and ice cubes to it and run the mixer again.
- Let the mixer run for two to three minutes until the coffee froths and becomes cream-like.
- After this your coffee is all set to serve.
Method of serving cold coffee
Mix the coffee well so that the froth comes on top of it.
Now pour it in glasses and serve chilled.
Gradually the froth on the top of the coffee starts settling down, so serve or drink it as soon as it is made.
If you want, after pouring coffee in the glass, you can also put some coffee powder, coffee sauce or syrup on top of it. You can also put this material in an empty glass before pouring coffee in the glass and then serve it by pouring cold coffee over it.
How to make cold coffee healthy
Cold coffee can be made healthy with the following tips:
- Although coffee packets are easily available in the market, but their quality cannot be trusted. That’s why try to bring coffee seeds and grind it at home.
- Avoiding dairy products is a great way to make cold coffee healthier. For this, instead of milk, you can use cashew or almond milk.
- To increase the nutritional value of cold coffee, you can also make it with oat milk, soy milk or rice milk.
- If you are taking coffee powder from the market, then take only that powder in which the amount of sugar is less than 2 grams or which does not contain sugar at all.
- If you do not want to use sugar, you can also use honey in it. Apart from this, you can also use sugar free or stevia to make cold coffee.
- Green coffee can be used instead of normal coffee. It is considered more nutritious.