Friends Chocolate Milkshake is very much liked by children. If children do not drink milk, then you can give them by making chocolate milkshake. It is very tasty to drink and children drink it with gusto. In today’s post, we are sharing with you the recipe of making Chocolate Milkshake. You must try it.
How to Make Chocolate Milkshake
Ingredients to make Chocolate Shake Milkshake
- 2 chocolates
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 3-4 pieces of ice
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
- First of all, break both the chocolates into small pieces.
- If you want, you can also use choco powder instead of chocolate.
- Now we will take the mixie jar.
- We will put sugar and chocolate pieces inside the mixer jar.
- Then add milk, ice cubes and chocolate syrup to it.
- Your milkshake will still work great if you don’t have chocolate syrup.
- Now we will grind them well.
- Our chocolate milkshake is ready.
How to serve Chocolate Thick Shake Milkshake
- First of all take a glass tumbler.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around the glass.
- Now pour the milkshake inside the glass.
- Add 3-4 pieces of ice to the milkshake.
- If you want, you can also put 5-6 small pieces of ice in it.