Carrot Halwa Recipe is everyone’s favorite dish, but it takes a lot of hard work and time to make it, so in today’s post, we have brought you the recipe of Gajar Ka Halwa, which is very easy. And it also takes less time. It is very tasty and wonderful. You must make it and must eat it.
How to make Carrot Halwa
Ingredients for Carrot Halwa
- 2 kg of carrots
- 250 g sugar
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup khoya
- dry fruits
- cardamom powder
- 1 liter milk
Carrot Halwa Recipe
- To make halwa , we will take carrots and wash them.
- Take carrots of big size.
- Then we will put the milk on the gas to heat it.
- Now we will grate the carrots.
- To grate the carrot, first of all we will cut the carrot a little from both the sides.
- Then we will peel the carrots.
- Before peeling the carrots, we will keep the milk in the gas stove because till the carrots are peeled, the milk thickens and gets cooked.
- It takes very less time to make Carrot Halwa.
- In this way we will peel all the carrots.
- Later we will see that the milk has boiled well and now we will stir it with the help of a ladle.
- Will keep the gas flame medium.
- Now we will wash the carrot again and grate it.
- If you do not have much time and do not want to grate carrots, then you can add small pieces of carrots and grind them in a grinder.
- This also makes carrot halwa tasty.
- Similarly, we will grate all the carrots.
Carrot Halwa Recipe in Hindi
- Now we will take a pan.
- We will put ghee in it.
- Let the ghee heat up a bit.
- By now the milk has become half hot.
- After 5-6 minutes the milk has to be stirred continuously. Due to this the milk will not curdle.
- After the ghee is heated, we will add grated carrots to it.
- We will mix this in ghee.
- We will cook it for 9-8 minutes.
- Keep stirring the milk in between.
- Now our milk is exactly one fourth left.
- If you feel that the milk has become too thick, then turn off the gas.
- If this does not happen, then keep the gas on.
- It has been 8-9 minutes, cooking the carrots well, now we will stir it with the help of a ladle.
- We see that the carrot is less visible than before.
- Almost half of this carrot is left.
- Now we will keep it covered for 5 minutes.
Carrot Halwa Recipe
- Now we will increase the flame of the gas.
- Carrot has to be cooked till its water is over.
- Now we will put sugar in it and mix it.
- We will keep stirring it until the sugar dissolves in it.
- Now we will reduce the gas.
- This will reduce the sugar water.
- In between we will mix it with the help of a ladle.
- After cooking it for about 12 minutes, the sugar water will be gone.
- Now we will add khoya to it and mix it.
- Now we will pour the hot milk which we have condensed into it.
- Now we will mix it well.
- Increase the flame of the gas.
- Now we will add cardamom powder and 3-4 tsp ghee in it.
- Now we will put dry fruits in it.
- Now we will mix it well and cook it for 4-5 minutes.
- Now our halwa is ready.
- With this trick our halwa is prepared quickly.
- To make it quickly, we keep the milk warm first. So that it thickens well till the end.
- You must try this recipe.
How to serve Carrot Halwa-
- Cool the carrot halwa and take it out in a beautiful plate.
- Add dry fruits and raisins to the pudding.
- Put saffron around the plate and put it on the table.
- You can also serve by applying mawa around it.