Let’s know whether Can you lose weight by not eating. Losing weight is not easy but if planned properly and worked on it then it is not that difficult either. No matter how much exercise you do, you sweat a lot by working out in the gym, but if you do not eat and drink properly, then everything is in vain. Therefore, know here what to take in the diet to lose weight, what not.
What not to eat to lose weight-
It is very important to know which foods you do not have to eat because often people try to know what they should eat in the diet to lose weight, but they do not pay attention to what they should eat. Food items are to be ignored. If you want to reduce your weight, then today we will tell you about some such foods which you do not have to consume at all like
- Avoid sugary drinks
It contains a lot of sweeteners. Which increase your weight and if you want to reduce your weight, then do not use them at all.
- don’t eat outside food
Do not consume the food items of the markets because one day’s outside food can mess up your entire target.
- Do not consume too much yogurt
People consume more curd for weight loss, but excessive intake can become an obstacle in reducing weight.
- Do not consume salt in excess.
Consuming more salt can increase the amount of sodium in your body. So avoid consuming it.
Similarly, you should not consume some other foods like
- Fruit juice has very little fruit content. They are processed and full of sugar. There is no fiber.
- Be it samosas, momos or noodles, there is maida which does not contain any fibre. It is refined flour that makes you gain weight.
- Don’t eat deep fried things. It will increase weight.
- Alcohol also increases obesity in the body. This also increases the risk of fatty liver disease.
- If you cannot remove meat from your diet, then definitely reduce its intake.
- Don’t consider french fries as healthy. It contains very few vitamins, minerals or fiber. It contains more sodium and trans fat which is not good for your stomach.
What to eating to lose weight-
Now we will tell you which food items you should consume to lose weight. We are providing you a list of such substances.
- If you want to reduce stomach, then take less carbohydrate in the diet. Simple carbohydrates like white rice, biscuits and wheat flour bread are high in sugar which can be harmful. Consuming complex carbohydrate bajra roti, oats or brown rice would be beneficial.
- Take a diet rich in protein. Moong dal is considered one of the best sources of protein. 100 grams of moong dal contains 24 grams of protein. Protein is found in both plant and animal sources. Animal sources, such as beef, chicken, tuna, chicken, fish are high in protein. On the other hand, major plant sources of protein include nuts, seeds, potatoes, whole grains, and legumes.
- To reduce obesity, include vitamins in the diet. Eat nuts, fruits and leafy vegetables. Consuming vitamin C like lemon, guava, orange papaya is beneficial for those who want to lose weight. It burns fat.
- If you want to lose weight, then take a good fat diet. Use mustard oil, rice bran oil, olive oil, sesame oil, groundnut oil etc. for food. But avoid trans fat.
- By drinking green tea before sleeping at night, you can achieve your goal quickly. Also eat cherries after dinner at night. Eating this will help in reducing weight.
- The use of cinnamon will be beneficial for weight loss. It can be taken before breakfast and before sleeping.
- Consume honey as the essential hormones present in it are known to suppress appetite and aid in weight loss.
- Lack of water in the body has a bad effect on metabolism, due to which the body is not able to burn fat, but by drinking more water, the appetite also remains under control and the weight does not increase.
- Black pepper helps increase the thermogenic effect or thermic effect of food, which increases the metabolic rate or the calorie burning of your body.