Let’s know about Bottle Gourd Juice Recipe. Nowadays everyone wants to stay away from diseases, so we have made bitter gourd and sometimes aloe vera juice a part of our daily routine. Both these juices protect us from diseases, but along with this, bottle gourd juice also gives new energy to our body. That’s why in today’s post, we are sharing with you the recipe of Lauki Ka Juice Recipe in Hindi. While making this juice, many things have to be taken care of which are given in the post. You must try this recipe. So let’s start making gourd juice-
How to make bottle gourd juice Recipe
Ingredients to make Bottle Gourd Juice
- half gourd
- 1 inch piece ginger
- half a lemon
- coriander leaves
- mint leaves
Bottle Gourd Juice Recipe
- First of all, we will wash the bottle gourd, so that the dust on it gets cleaned. Then we will peel the gourd from above.
- Sometimes bottle gourd is bitter, so first take a small piece of bottle gourd and test it to check whether bottle gourd is bitter or not. Bitter gourd is injurious to health.
- Then cut the bottle gourd into small pieces. If bottle gourd is unripe then there is no need to remove the seeds. But if the gourd seeds are ripe, remove the seeds first and then cut the gourd.
- Now we will take a mixer jar and put bottle gourd, mint leaves, coriander, ginger, lemon juice and a pinch of black salt in it.
- Along with this, we will also put half a glass of water in it and run the mixer and make its juice.
- After making the juice, we will serve it in a glass.
Keep these things in mind
- There are many such things while making this juice, which is very important to keep in mind like some people use vegetables like bitter gourd , carrot or tomato to make gourd juice tasty.
- No vegetable should be used with bottle gourd juice as it can also have a bad effect on the body.
- If you want to increase the taste of gourd juice, then you can use vegetables like ginger, lemon, coriander or mint in it, but not apart from this.
- After peeling the bottle gourd, it should not be washed because it washes away the properties of bottle gourd with water.
- If you want to drink bottle gourd juice after half or an hour and your gourd has already been cut, then keep the bottle gourd soaked in water. Due to this, gourd will not turn black and when you are making juice, then use this water.
- If you find the juice bitter, then don’t drink it because when the bottle gourd is bitter, the juice also becomes bitter.
- After making the juice, do not filter it because bottle gourd has such properties due to which we feel less hungry and lose weight.
- Drink the juice at the same time you make the juice. That is, do not wait at all after making juice.
Benefits of bottle gourd juice
- Consuming this juice reduces calories and fat, which reduces weight.
- Drinking gourd juice gives relief from skin related diseases.
- Drinking gourd juice every morning is beneficial in constipation.
- Potassium is found in gourd juice, which keeps blood pressure under control.
- Eating junk food usually causes swelling in the liver, to avoid this, bottle gourd juice is very beneficial.