On hearing the word Botox, skin treatment comes to our mind, in which injections are used. In this procedure, treatment is done to avoid fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin, whereas Hair Botox treatment is different from this. Injection is not used in this.
Hair botox has become a topic of discussion these days, because the craze of botox for the beauty of hair is increasing among people. Due to changing lifestyle, diet and use of chemicals on hair, the beauty of hair is disappearing. In such a situation, people are doing many treatments to get good hair, out of which hair botox treatment has become very popular. Most of the social media influencers are getting hair botox treatment. This treatment treats damaged hair and makes hair bouncy and soft.
What is Hair Botox Treatment?
Hair Botox is a deep conditioning treatment to promote hair health by treating dry and dull hair. Hair Botox is a deep conditioning treatment that coats the hair with a filler such as keratin. This hair treatment is done to make the hair look more and shiny.
how does it work
In this hair treatment, chemicals like Caviar Oil, Vitamin B-5, E Vitamin and Bonte-L Peptide are mixed and applied on the hair according to the requirement of the hair.
Hair botox is done in 3 steps
Step-1: In the first step, the hair is washed thoroughly to remove the dirt from the hair, so that the chemical and dirt in the hair can be removed.
Step-2: After this the hair is dried and Botox treatment is applied to the hair. This treatment is done from the root of the hair till its tip. After keeping it for 45 minutes, the hair is washed with a sulfate-free hair cleanser.
Step-3: After washing off this treatment, straightening is done to seal the hair. By doing this the hair looks very beautiful silky and bouncy. You can go to a hair salon for the treatment or buy products to apply at home.
is hair botox safe
Hair Botox treatment is considered a safer option than other treatments. Although this hair treatment is said to be healthy, but the chemical used in it can cause skin irritation or allergic reaction when it comes in contact with your skin.
Keep these things in mind after hair botox treatment-
After this treatment, your hair can also be damaged, so it is important to keep some things in mind-
- Wash hair with sulfate and paraben-free shampoo only 72 hours after Botox treatment. You can use conditioner to overcome dryness.
- To protect hair from dryness and pollution, use a hydrating hair mask once in 10 days. Apply the hair mask from the roots of the hair.
- Avoid giving heat to your hair and do not even use a dryer to dry the hair. If you have to style your hair, use heat-protectant products.
- Do not use hair color or dye after having Botox treatment. Wait three to four weeks as the chemical used in the color may cause the Botox treatment to become ineffective.
- Protect hair from pollution, dust and harmful rays. Cover your hair with a scarf when you go out.
- Do not keep your hairstyle too tight while sleeping, so that the roots of the hair do not feel stretched.
Who should take this treatment?
This treatment should be done only for those people whose hair really needs this treatment, like- Keratin is recommended for straightening people with curly hair, similarly hair botox treatment is recommended for certain people. is used-
- This treatment can give good results for those whose hair is weak, thin or damaged.
- This treatment can also be beneficial for those who have complaints of baldness.
- This treatment can also be beneficial for those who have the problem of split ends or dry hair. After this treatment, your hair becomes shiny and silky.
Difference between Hair Botox and Keratin
While there may be many similarities between hair botox and keratin treatments, there are many differences between the two. Chemicals are used in keratin treatment, which contains formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is used to make your hair straight and soft. Formaldehyde can be harmful.
Hair Botox can cost between Rs 11000-23000, Keratin treatment is much cheaper. Keratin may cost 4000-8000 but it has more chemicals used than hair botox.
Benefits of Hair Botox Treatment
- The hair becomes very soft through the Hair Botox treatment, due to which there is no frizz in the hair and your hair appears absolutely straight.
- With the help of Hair Botox treatment, there is a lot of help in reducing the growth of split ends.
- Damaged hair can also be repaired with the help of this treatment. Unhealthy and dry hair can be made healthy and silky with the help of this treatment.
- Due to this hair treatment, shine comes in the hair, which makes the hair very beautiful.
- After this hair treatment, your hair looks strong and very beautiful.
Hair Botox Treatment Side Effects
- This hair treatment is safe but it may cost you a bit. It may also require three to four sessions.
- Its result varies on everyone’s hair. This treatment which shows effect on other’s hair may not show on your hair. Some people do not have any problem with this hair treatment but some people do not see better results.
- This hair treatment can give only good conditioning and shine to people with frizzy or oily hair. Your curly hair may not be completely straight because this hair treatment is not meant to straighten hair.
- Some people think that this hair treatment is used to straighten the hair but it is not at all because it makes the hair shiny and soft, which makes the hair look straight.
- Doing the Hair Botox treatment process in the right way only gives its benefits. If even a single step is not done properly, then your hair will not get any benefit, but it can definitely be harmed.
- After this hair treatment, the hair becomes shiny and soft, but after a few months, the hair starts becoming more dry than before and some people even start facing the problem of hair fall.
hair botox question
1. How many sessions are required for Hair Botox?
It depends on your hair, even one session can leave your hair well hydrated. However, if your hair is more damaged then you can do more than one session. Consult your hairstylist on how many sessions your hair requires.
2. Does hair botox treatment also help in hair straightening?
It can soften the hair but it does not guarantee straightening of the hair. If you have curly hair then it cannot straighten your hair, it can make your hair soft and shiny.
3. Can Hair Botox be done on colored hair?
Yes, it can be done on colored hair while hair botox can fade the color. Hence, it is important to differentiate between hair color service and hair botox treatment to avoid any color fading.
4. Is Hair Botox for all hair types?
Hair Botox is suitable for all hair types. Its benefits will be more for people with dry and damaged hair. But those with fine hair may notice an increase in hair volume after the treatment.