Bitter gourd is considered very good for keeping diseases away. Bitter gourd is bitter, that’s why it has many such properties which go into our body and destroy diseases. That’s why in today’s post, we are sharing with you the recipe for making bitter gourd juice. In this recipe, we are giving two methods to make bitter gourd juice. Make the juice using the method you like. Along with this, we are sharing with you the benefits of consuming bitter gourd juice. You must try this recipe. So let’s start making healthy bitter gourd juice–
How to make bitter gourd juice
Ingredients to make bitter gourd juice
2 bitter gourd
How to make bitter gourd juice
first method of making juice
- In this method you will need a mixie jar to make juice. To make bitter gourd juice, first of all we will wash the bitter gourd thoroughly so that the dust on the bitter gourd gets cleaned.
- Then we will cut the stem part of the bitter gourd and then cut it into small pieces. Then take a chutney jar and put these bitter gourd pieces in it.
- If you want to drink bitter juice, then you should not add water to it at all. Now we will grind the bitter gourd by running the mixer for 2 minutes.
- If you are having difficulty in grinding, then add 1 teaspoon of water to bitter gourd and if you want to drink less bitter juice , then you can add half a cup to it.
- If you want, you can also add 1 amla in it because it is a bit difficult to drink such a bitter juice and amla reduces its bitterness.
- After grinding for 2 minutes, we will filter this juice. For this, we will take a sieve and keep a vessel under it. Then we will put the paste inside the sieve.
- With the help of a spoon, we will press the paste and take out all its juice in the vessel below. Now we will take it out in a glass.
- If you want, you can also add a pinch of black salt to bitter gourd juice and drink it.
Another method of making juice
- In this method, you are not going to need a mixie jar. To make juice with this method, we will grate bitter gourd.
- Then we will put 1 glass of water in a vessel. Pour only as much water as you can drink at one go. Then we will put grated bitter gourd inside the water.
- Then we will let it lie down for half an hour. After half an hour we will filter the juice and our bitter gourd juice is ready.
Benefits of bitter gourd juice
- Bitter gourd juice should be taken in the right quantity because if we take it in less quantity like medicine, then it will have more effect.
- If you are taking it empty stomach in summer then take it only half cup and if you are taking it in winter then you can take it 1 cup.
- Horrible diseases like diabetes also remain under control by consuming bitter gourd juice .
- Its bitterness purifies the blood, which gives relief in diseases like ringworm, boils, pimples. Due to this the face always shines.
- Bitter gourd is also effective in premature wrinkles.
- Bitter gourd is considered best for keeping obesity under control because bitter gourd reduces belly fat.
- Bitter gourd cleanses the intestines, which strengthens your liver.