Let us know the Benefits of Drinking Water. The saying ‘Water is life’ has not become like this. Water is such a thing, without which one cannot even imagine life. It not only quenches our thirst, but also improves digestion, benefits the brain and keeps the body hydrated. Many types of physical problems are overcome only by drinking plenty of water. This is the reason why you are advised to drink plenty of water throughout the day. In such a situation, many benefits of drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning have also been seen.
Many people start their daily routine by getting up in the morning and drinking water. The talk of water has started, we will discuss in detail about the benefits of water. In this article, not only the benefits of water for health, but also the benefits of water for hair and skin have been told. Along with this, easy and effective ways to purify water will be known.
Let’s start with the benefits of drinking water
Benefits of Drinking Water
First of all, we will know how water is beneficial for health. Then in the next part of the article, we will know in detail the benefits of water for skin and hair.
Benefits of Drinking water for health
1. Water to balance body fluids
Our body consists of 60 percent water. Therefore, water plays a vital role for a healthy body. This helps the body’s digestive system to produce saliva, gastric juice, pancreatic juice, and bile juice. At the same time, water also helps in keeping the body temperature normal. It also helps the body to function properly. Let us tell you that our brain and heart are 73 percent water and lungs 83 percent. Apart from this, the skin is 64 percent, the kidney 79 percent and even the bones are 31 percent water. In such a situation, due to lack of water, these parts of the body can stop working properly. Therefore, it is important that you drink plenty of water.
2. Water to strengthen muscles
Our muscles are 75 percent water. For the muscles to function properly, it is necessary that they get the proper amount of water. Lack of water can cause muscle pain and cramps. Therefore, it is important that you drink plenty of water.
3. Improves Digestion and Removes Constipation Water
Water is needed for the kidney to function properly. If there is a lack of water in the body, then the kidney will also not be able to work properly. Due to which it can also be difficult to remove toxins from the body. In this case, it is necessary to drink plenty of water. By drinking water, your kidneys work properly, which improves the digestion process. Also, if you have constipation, drink plenty of water. This will keep your digestion fine and the problem of constipation will go away.
4. Lose Weight Water
When can also be helpful in balancing your weight. Water can not only be helpful in reducing body fat, but can also be useful in reducing weight. Actually, by drinking enough water, the person does not feel hungry much, due to which the person eats less and due to which the weight of the person can remain balanced. In addition , the risk of developing obesity can also be reduced.
5. Save water from water retention
Sometimes there is water retention in the body. Simply put, due to some reasons, the body parts get filled with water. This causes swelling in the hands and feet. In such a situation, by consuming enough water (meaning neither more nor less) this problem can be avoided. This means that if the body is properly hydrated, then the risk of this problem can be avoided.
6. Detoxify the body
Water works to detoxify the body. Drinking plenty of water will keep your kidneys working properly, which will help flush out toxins from the body.
7. Water Relieves Headache
When your body begins to dehydrate, a headache can occur. In such a situation, to avoid headaches, it is important that you keep yourself completely hydrated. Drinking water can provide relief in headache. Therefore, drink eight to 10 glasses of water a day.
8. Do Colon Cleansing
The colon is a part of the digestive system. By cleaning it, the toxic elements of the body come out. In such a situation, water is a great medium for colon cleansing. Colon cleaning with the help of water is a natural and easy method. To clean the colon, you should drink about 10 to 12 glasses of water a day. If you drink lukewarm water, there is nothing better than this. At the same time, getting up in the morning and drinking a glass of warm water is also beneficial.
9. Appetite Water
We all know what is the importance of food in hunger, but if we talk about increasing appetite, then water plays an important role in it. According to doctors, adequate water intake can be responsible for good appetite. It is believed that drinking water on an empty stomach increases appetite. Therefore, wake up in the morning and drink a glass of water on an empty stomach, which will open your appetite and you will be able to have a good breakfast.
10. Water to increase immunity
Drinking plenty of water also boosts your immunity. When the toxins of the body are removed by drinking water, then the body works well. Water helps to remove all those things that have a negative effect on your immune system.
11. Water gives you energy
If someone has a problem of weakness or lethargy, then drinking water can be a healthy option. According to doctors, when the body is adequately hydrated, the process of oxygen exchange in red blood cells can be improved. Due to which the person can get energy.
Keep reading this article to know the benefits of water for the skin.
Skin Benefits of Water
When you are healthy on the inside, you will look healthy on the outside too. Above you have learned how water helps in keeping your body healthy. Keeping the body healthy, water also keeps your skin healthy. Know the benefits of drinking water for the skin below.
Water to reduce aging and wrinkles
Water is necessary for the skin to moisturize and nourish the cells. It helps to keep the skin young by repairing your skin cells, which keeps aging and wrinkles away.
How to use?
If you want to keep the skin young and wrinkle free, then it is recommended to drink at least two liters of water a day. Apart from this, the skin remains fresh even after washing the face with water at least twice a day. You can also rub an ice cube on the skin. Rubbing ice on aging and wrinkle has a very good effect on the skin.
2. Save water from skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema
Water can protect against skin problems like psoriasis and eczema. It corrects your metabolism and digestion process, which keeps your skin healthy. Let us tell you that psoriasis is such a disease of the skin, in which the skin becomes dry and rashes occur on it. At the same time, in eczema, the skin becomes dry and feels like itching again and again. This happens because in this disease there is a lack of moisture in the upper part of the skin. This is the reason that water creates moisture in the skin and prevents this disease.
How to use?
To prevent eczema and psoriasis, you should drink plenty of water throughout the day. Apart from this, taking a bath with warm water also gives relief from this problem.
3. Rejuvenate Skin
Sometimes due to change of weather or due to stress, the skin starts feeling lifeless. In such a situation, it can be made young again with the help of water.
How to use?
Take a cold water bath to reduce stress. This will calm your nerves and give relief to the skin. You stay in cold water for two to three minutes to make the skin fresh and youthful again. Do not stay in water for longer than this. Staying in water for too long can cause the skin to lose its moisture and shine.
4. Makes Skin Glow
Everyone wants to have glowing skin. In such a situation, water is considered a great remedy to make dry and lifeless skin shiny. As we mentioned, water keeps the body hydrated and also removes toxins from your body. Because of this you get glowing skin.
How to use?
You don’t have to do much, just drink eight to 10 glasses of water a day to get glowing skin. If you do not feel like drinking water, then you can consume water in the form of lemonade or shikanji.
5. For pores
When small pores on the surface of the skin begin to close, skin problems can occur. In such a situation, it may be useful to clean the face with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser to avoid clogging of open pores ( 9. If desired, steam can also be taken on the face, but keep in mind that while taking steam, be very careful.
How to use?
Whenever you wash your face with lukewarm water, the pores get opened. In such a situation, after washing the face with lukewarm water, sprinkle cold water on the face. Cold water works to tighten the skin by filling the pores.
6. Acne Water
Due to today’s unbalanced lifestyle and carelessness in the diet, acne on the face has become common. Most of the people have the problem of acne on their face. In such a situation, water does miraculous benefits. Consuming plenty of water helps to eliminate acne from the root. Let us tell you that the important causes of acne include stomach and digestive problems. When your stomach is upset, acne can start coming out on the face. In such a situation, water can help in keeping your stomach clean, which can prevent acne.
How to use?
Like every time, drink eight to 10 glasses of water a day. Apart from this, drinking a glass of lukewarm water on an empty stomach in the morning will benefit you. Apart from this, along with drinking water, you can also inhale warm water to get rid of acne.
7. Skin tightening water
Due to carelessness, stress, aging in the diet, the skin of the face starts loosening. For this, people do different types of treatment, while some use different creams. You will be surprised to know that even drinking water tightens the skin. When there is a shortage of water in the body, the skin becomes dry and becomes loose. In such a situation, the consumption of water removes the looseness from the skin and works to bring it tight.
How to use?
You don’t have to do much for this. Just drink eight to 10 glasses of water a day. To keep your skin hydrated, keep washing your face with water along with drinking water or keep spraying water on the face every few minutes by filling water in a spray bottle. This can keep the skin tight.
Hair Benefits of Water
Beautiful hair is the desire of everyone, for which people take various measures, some of which prove to be effective, while some do not show any effect. Since, in this article we are telling the benefits of water, then we will also tell the benefits of water for hair. Learn how water can be beneficial for hair. Read below the benefits of water for hair:
1. water to make hair strong and shiny
You will be surprised to know that water plays an important role in making hair strong and shiny. People believe that washing the head with cold water can make hair strong and shiny. Cold water can tighten the hair cuticles, making the hair softer and shinier. In addition, it can also prevent dirt from accumulating on the scalp, which can prevent breakage and strengthen hair. Keep in mind that do not wash hair with hot water, lukewarm water can be used to wash hair during cold days.
2. Water for lifeless hair
As we mentioned, water contains many minerals, which nourish your hair. In such a situation, these nutrients also prove to be beneficial for your lifeless hair and work to revive them.
3. Hair Setting Lotion
You will be surprised to know that water has also been used as a hair setting lotion. When you set lightly wet hair, it sets well. You can use water in this way to bring a good wave to the hair.
- First of all, by applying water to the hair, divide the hair into four parts.
- Then fold all the four parts upwards and make a bun and pin it.
- Now blow dry these buns of hair and then remove the pin and open the hair. Your wave hair will add to your beauty.
4. Water to make hair grow
Nutrients are found naturally in water, which helps in hair growth. For this, you must drink about two liters of water throughout the day, so that your hair can grow well.
Importance of Drinking Water
Above we told you in detail about the benefits of water. Next we are telling some other important importance of drinking water.
- Water is very important for our body. About 50 to 70 percent of our body is made up of water. This is the reason why water plays a very special role for our body.
- Water protects us from dehydration. Dehydration is a condition in which body parts do not get enough water to function properly. This can lead to problems like vomiting and diarrhea.
- Water helps in flushing out harmful toxins from our body. These toxins can become the root of many diseases.
- Whatever we eat, water plays a special role in transporting the nutrients present in our body properly.
- Lack of water can cause constipation, asthma, allergies, high blood pressure and migraine as well as many other physical problems. Therefore, to avoid such diseases, it is important that you drink plenty of water daily. The benefits of drinking water for such diseases have been seen a lot.
- At the same time, if we talk about women, then many women have been found to be struggling with the problem of urine infection. In such a situation, water is considered of great importance in the treatment of this disease. Doctors also recommend drinking plenty of water when there is a urine infection, so that the bacteria that cause infection come out through urine.
- Apart from this, people who have kidney stones are also advised to drink plenty of water. With its help, the chances of passing stones through urine can increase.
How to purify water?
We have told you many benefits of water, but keep in mind that your drinking water should be pure. Drinking impure water can cause many diseases instead of benefits. Therefore, below we are telling some ways to purify water, which will be useful for you in purifying water:
Purify water by boiling
The process of boiling to purify water is quite effective and easy. By drinking boiled water, the germs present in the water become inactive. For this you boil water for 15 minutes and then cool it down and drink it.
How to purify water with alum
Alum has been used for a long time to purify water. Let us tell you that the water which contains harmful germs is not potable. In such a situation, by adding alum to the water, all the harmful elements stick to the alum, due to which the water becomes potable. Here we are telling how to purify water with alum:
- Put three liters of water to be cleaned in a vessel.
- Then put 35 to 40 grams of alum in this water and mix the alum well in the water for five minutes.
- You will see impurities at the bottom of the pot shortly after adding alum to the water.
- When impurities start appearing, filter this water with a sieve or a clean cloth.
- After filtering you can drink this water.
How to clean water with chlorine:
- Chlorine is also used to purify water. For this you have to bring chlorine tablets from the market and put them in water according to the directions written on the packet and mix well.
- Now let it stay like this in water for 30-40 minutes.
- Then this water can be potable.
Method of purifying water with iodine:
It is quite easy to purify water with iodine. For this, you will also get iodine tablets or liquid in the market, which you can easily use to clean the water. Use iodine to clean water in this way.
- The method of purifying water with iodine is also very old. For this, you must first heat the water (optional). Now add iodine to this water (five to six iodine drops in 750 ml of water).
- Now leave the water like this for some time, so that the iodine can show its effect properly.
- Keep in mind that if you are using iodine tablets available in the market to purify water, then read the directions written on its packet thoroughly. According to the instructions written on it, you put iodine tablets in the water.
- Now you can drink this water.
How to clean water with bleach:
Bleach can also be used to clean water. All you have to pay attention to is that the bleach you are using to clean the water should contain sodium hypochlorite.
- To purify the water, you take bleach without fragrance and color.
- After this you have to heat the cleaning water.
- If impurities are visible after heating the water, filter the water before adding bleach.
- Now add 2-3 drops of bleach to a liter of water.
- After adding bleach, leave the water like this for half an hour.
- After half an hour your water will be potable.
Easy way to clean water from sunlight:
It is also an easy way to purify impure water with the help of incense. The heat of the sun and the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UV rays) help make the water drinkable. To purify water with sunlight, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, fill a bottle with water and close it tightly with the lid.
- Keep this bottle in such a place where sunlight comes fast.
- Keep this bottle in the sun for five to six hours.
- Later you can drink this water.
Note: You can use a plastic or glass bottle for this, but keep in mind that the color of the bottle should not be dark. Furthermore, let us make it clear that this is not necessarily a completely effective solution. The sun’s rays are different in different seasons, at different times of the day, and at different geographical locations. For this reason, the effect of the sun’s rays can also differ.
Some tips for water purifier
Apart from the above mentioned water purification methods, in today’s time water purifiers are used mostly in every household. You will find more than one quality water purifier in the market, which adopts modern technology to purify water and give you sterile water. There are a few things you should keep in mind while using a water purifier. In this regard, we are giving you some important tips, which will be useful for you:
- Make a decision to buy a water purifier only after complete information and always buy a good brand of water purifier.
- Do not place the water purifier near gas, pesticides and other dangerous things in the house.
- Check your water purifier every three months and see if it is leaking.
- If the water in your house gets salty and dirty, buy a water purifier with reverse osmosis and ultraviolet.
- Many people have underground water in their homes. In such a situation, you should buy reverse osmosis water purifier. Reverse osmosis water purifier may be better for purifying underground water.
- At the same time, tap water also comes in the homes of many people. In such a situation, you should buy an ultrafiltration water purifier to purify tap water.
Don’t Drink Too Much Water
- There is no doubt that drinking water has many benefits, but excessive consumption of anything can also be harmful. Below we are going to tell you what are the disadvantages of drinking too much water:
- There is no doubt that drinking water is essential for proper digestion, but drinking too much water can also worsen the digestion process. This can delay the digestion of food, due to which the risk of stomach related diseases can increase.
- In addition, drinking too much water can increase the risk of hyponatremia. When this happens, the amount of sodium in the body decreases. Because of this, the brain is also affected.
- At the same time, in some cases of people who have recently had heart-related surgery, doctors recommend drinking less water.
- Apart from this, drinking more water makes you urinate more frequently, which can lead to trouble falling asleep, which can also affect immunity.
A healthy lifestyle requires that you drink plenty of water. Eight to ten glasses of water daily can make you healthy. We hope that you have understood well the benefits of water mentioned in this article. Therefore, if you do not drink enough water, then start drinking from today and share this article with all those familiar people who do not drink water properly, so that they also understand the importance of water.