Let us know about the benefits of apple for skin. The doctor says that by eating apple daily one can avoid thousands of diseases. Along with health, apple can also work to improve beauty. This is the reason why companies making organic beauty products are launching products made from apples in the market. Not only this, apple can be used as a home remedy to make the skin beautiful. Various types of face packs can be made through this.
Today in this article, you will know how the skin can be improved with the help Benefits of apple for skin –
Ways to use apple for skin
Eating an apple daily improves skin tone and glow. The collagen present in apple plays an important role in making the skin soft, fresh and young. The nutritious elements present in apples also provide protection against germs and oily skin . This makes the skin pink in color. Come, let us know in detail how apple can be used at home –
- Applying the mixture made by removing the peel of apple and mixing it with milk cream (cream) on the face helps to get rid of acne and pimples . With this, black spots and black spots on the skin can be reduced.
- Rubbing a piece of juicy apple on the face in a circular manner with light hands balances the pH level of the skin and can reduce the oiliness of the skin.
- Apple has moisturizing properties. It can protect the skin from infection and dryness. For this, peel and mash the apple and then mix 1 teaspoon honey and cream in it. Applying this mixture on the skin regularly can make the skin soft and supple.
- After drying the peels of apple, grind them to make powder. Then make a paste by mixing 3 spoons of buttermilk in 2 spoons of powder and apply it on the face and neck. After about half an hour, wash it with clean fresh water.
- Apple provides relief from sunburn in summers and protects the skin from ultra violet rays. For this, grate an apple and mix 1 teaspoon glycerin in it and apply the paste on the face and neck. Now let it dry naturally and then wash it with fresh cold water.
- Apple helps in reducing dark spots under the eyes . Relax by placing apple slices under the eyes for 20 minutes. This will give you relief from stress. Apart from this, boil a piece of apple in water to make it soft and then mash it and apply it under the eyes. This will remove the spots under the eyes and the skin tone will also improve.
- If you are troubled by dandruff , then half an hour before shampooing the hair, apply 2 teaspoons of apple vinegar on the scalp and massage it with light hands . After this shampoo the hair.
- Bathing with apple vinegar in water can provide relief from itching of the skin.
- Applying apple cider vinegar daily on body warts can eliminate warts.
- Apple juice mixed with almond oil and milk or curd can be used as a scrub .
- Mixing grated apple in curd and applying it on the face removes spots.
- After shampoo, adding 2 spoons of apple vinegar in water and washing the head ends the problems related to hair and brings shine to the hair.
- Applying apple juice on the face for 20 minutes and washing it with plain water brings shine and glow to the skin.
Apple is not only useful for eating, but with its help many types of face packs can be made. Using a face pack made of apple improves the skin tone. At the same time, apple vinegar is also used as a home remedy. Although apple cider vinegar is beneficial for skin and hair, it can also cause allergies and irritation. Therefore, before using apple vinegar, its patch test must be done.