Let’s know about Banana flower benefits. Advantages and disadvantages of banana flower: There are many advantages and disadvantages or advantages and disadvantages of banana flower. Banana is called in English. Banana has a cooling effect, due to which it is eaten more in summer. Banana is cultivated all over India where Maharashtra is the largest producer of bananas. We have already told you about the benefits of eating bananas. Let us know today about the benefits of consuming banana flower.
Advantages and disadvantages of banana flower
Many types of physical problems can be relieved by consuming banana flower. Banana flower curry is also eaten in most parts of India. Nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium and fiber are found in banana flower, which are very beneficial for the body.
Banana names in other languages –
Banana is known as Kadli, Anshumtiphala, Varna and Rambha in Sanskrit, Valai in Tamil, Kola in Bengali, Balehannu in Kannada, Kodoli in Odia. ), Chetrakadali in Malayalam and Khela in Punjabi.
Method of consumption of banana flower –
Banana flower can be consumed by making vegetable, making curry, adding it to lentils, making soup, making pakodas and cutlets, making pickles, frying it with light salt and boiling it.
Nutrients found in banana flower –
Nutrients like calcium, sodium, iron, carbohydrate, energy, protein, fiber etc. are found in banana flower.
Benefits of banana flower
- Consuming banana flower can reduce the symptoms of diseases like diabetes. Banana flower has properties that reduce the amount of sugar in the blood, which makes it easier to reduce the level of diabetes. Fiber and anti-oxidants are found in banana flower which are helpful in controlling diabetes. Diabetic patients get a lot of benefit from eating boiled banana flower.
- Consuming banana flower is considered very beneficial for the health of the heart. Cardio protective effect (properties that protect the heart) are found in banana flower, which helps a lot in avoiding heart related problems. Apart from this, the pain in the heart can also be reduced by the use of banana flower, which keeps the heart healthy.
- The use of banana flower can avoid the dangers of deadly diseases like cancer. Anti-carcinogenic properties are found in banana flower, which helps a lot in avoiding cervical cancer (cervix – the lower part of the uterus attached to the vagina) in women. Banana flower contains vitamins, proteins and flavonoids as well as anti-oxidants which can prevent cancer cells from developing in the body.
- Consuming banana flower improves kidney health. Ayurvedic properties found in banana flower work to protect the kidney from various types of damage. The use of banana flower gives relief from the problem of stone in the kidney.
- The problem of obesity can be overcome by the use of banana flower. Banana flower works to burn fat from the body, which makes it easy to reduce body weight. Apart from this, the fiber present in banana flower is also considered very helpful in maintaining the health of the body.
- The use of banana flower gives relief from the problem of high blood pressure. According to a research, anti-oxidants, fiber and many types of nutrients are found in banana flower, which work to remove the problem of high blood pressure. Apart from this, banana flower acts as an anti-hypertensive agent in the body, which controls the blood pressure level in the body.
- Consuming banana flower provides relief in the problem of diarrhea. Banana flower is considered very helpful in getting rid of digestive problems. The natural properties present in banana flower are considered very capable of relieving problems like diarrhea, which removes the complaint of diarrhea.
- The use of banana flower gives relief from problems like anemia. In the problem of anemia, there is a lack of blood in the body, due to which the risk of many serious diseases increases. By consuming banana flower, iron deficiency in the body is fulfilled, due to which problems like anemia are very beneficial.
- Consuming banana flower gives relief from digestive problems. Banana flower is considered very beneficial for the digestive system. Using banana flower gives relief from stomach problems like gas, constipation, indigestion, abdominal pain.
- The problem of stress and depression can be avoided by using banana flower. Sufficient amount of anti-depressant, magnesium and anti-oxidant is found in banana flower, which work to get out of the state of mental stress and depression. Apart from this, the mood is also better by consuming banana flower.
- The use of banana flower gives relief from menstrual problems. Banana flower is used in Ayurveda to reduce excessive bleeding during menstruation. Apart from this, banana flower also relieves the problem of stomach pain and back pain during menstruation.
disadvantages of banana flower
- People struggling with the problem of low sugar should avoid excessive consumption of banana flower. Banana flowers have blood sugar-lowering effects, excessive consumption of which can lower blood sugar levels than normal, which can lead to an increase in the problem of low sugar.
- Excessive consumption of banana flower can increase the problem of people suffering from the problem of low blood pressure. Banana flower has blood pressure-reducing properties, due to which excessive consumption can reduce the blood pressure level from normal.
- People with banana allergy should avoid using banana flower as people sensitive to banana may also be allergic to banana flower.