In this post, we are sharing with you the recipe for making Amla Juice. This juice cures many diseases. But people bring it from the market and drink it because they believe that the Amla juice from the market is more effective. But it is not at all like that you should make and drink Amla juice at home because the juice made at home is fresh and made without any chemicals and the market juice has been canned for many days. You must try this recipe.
How to make Amla juice
Ingredients to make Amla juice
The first method of making amla juice
- We will make this juice from four gooseberries. First of all, we will wash all the gooseberries very well.
- Keep in mind that all the gooseberries should be well ripe and should be of big size. If you want to know whether the gooseberry is ripe or not, then you can identify it by the color of the gooseberry.
- The color of raw gooseberry is dark and the color of ripe gooseberry is light.
- After washing the gooseberry, we will cut it into small pieces and remove the seeds from the gooseberry.
- Then we will take a jar to make chutney and put some water in it. Along with this, we will also put chopped amla in it.
- We will grind all these things and then take a vessel and keep a sieve over it. We will put the powdered mixture inside the sieve.
- Due to which the waste of Amla will remain above and the juice will come out below.
- This method of making amla juice is very easy, so you must try this recipe.
Second method of making Amla juice
- You can make this juice without a mixer. If there is no light or if yours is damaged then you can make juice of the recipe.
- In this juice also we will use 4 gooseberries. After washing the gooseberries, we will take a grater and grate the gooseberries.
- After grating all the gooseberries, we will take a jug and put water in it. You put only as much water in the jug as you want to drink.
- After pouring water in the jug, we will put grated amla in the water. Also we will put some black salt in it.
- After adding black salt, we will mix it and keep it covered for half an hour.
- After half an hour we will filter the juice and Amla juice is ready.
Third method of making amla juice
- First of all, we will take a vessel and put one and a half cup of water in it. When the water boils, we will put chopped gooseberries in it.
- When the water is reduced to half then we will turn off the gas and let it cool down.
- After 15-20 minutes we will filter the juice. Amla juice is absolutely ready.
Benefits of drinking Amla juice
- Amla juice is very beneficial, so it destroys many diseases.
- If we drink 1 glass of Amla juice in a day, then it keeps our health good and digestion is balanced.
- Along with health, it also improves our skin and hair.
- This juice is also very effective in reducing obesity.
- Drinking Amla juice purifies the blood and ends every problem related to the stomach.
- This increases the eyesight and if there is a problem of itching in the eyes, then also you must drink Amla juice.
- Diabetic patients can also consume it because Amla controls sugar.