Today we have brought for you Aloe Vera Juice Recipe, full of qualities , which will be very beneficial for you. Aloe vera is also known as Cowpea or Dhritkumari. It is a medicinal plant. There are thorns on its leaves. It destroys many diseases. This juice fulfills the deficiency of nutrients in the body.
How to make Aloe Vera juice recipe
ingredients for making aloe vera juice
- 2 aloe vera leaves
- ½ cup water
- sugar to taste
- juice of half a lemon
Aloe Vera Juice Recipe
- First of all, we will wash the aloe vera leaves thoroughly and keep them on a dry cloth, because if we cut the wet leaves of aloe vera, then water starts coming out of them.
- Then we will cut the top layer of aloe vera leaves with a knife.
- After removing the top layer, a jelly comes out from inside the aloe vera, we will cut it and keep it in a separate vessel.
- We will keep the remaining peels on the side.
- Then we will put aloe vera jelly inside the mixie jar and add sugar and juice of half a lemon to it.
- If you do not like sugar or if you have a problem with sugar then do not add sugar.
- In the mixer, we will stir the aloe vera for about 3-4 minutes and the aloe vera juice is ready.
right time to drink aloe vera juice
- Consume 3 to 4 spoons of this in the morning on an empty stomach. Due to this, agility and enthusiasm remains in the body throughout the day.
- Also add 7-8 teaspoons of water to 3 to 4 teaspoons of aloe vera.
Benefits of drinking Aloe Vera juice
- By drinking this juice , our body gets energy.
- This brings glow to the skin.
- Pimples, spots, wrinkles, dark circles etc. on the body can be removed by drinking aloe vera juice .
- This increases the shine of the hair and also removes dandruff.
- Consuming it regularly gives relief from stomach problems like constipation, acidity etc.
- It is also very effective in reducing weight. It does not allow our body to become weak.
- It is also very beneficial for keeping the teeth healthy.